Non-standard Employment, Working Time Arrangements, Establishment Entry and Exit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Burda & Michael Kvasnicka, 2006.
"Zeitarbeit in Deutschland: Trends und Perspektiven,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(2), pages 195-225, May.
- Burda, Michael C. & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2004. "Zeitarbeit in Deutschland: Trends und Perspektiven," Papers 2004,36, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Michael C. Burda & Michael Kvasnicka, 2005. "Zeitarbeit in Deutschland: Trends und Perspektiven," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michael C. Burda & Michael Kvasnicka, 2005. "Zeitarbeit in Deutschland: Trends und Perspektiven," Labor and Demography 0510004, EconWPA.
- Christian Pfeifer, 2005. "Flexibility, Dual Labour Markets, and Temporary Employment. Empirical Evidence from German Establishment Data," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(3), pages 404-422.
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Hagen, Tobias, 2001. "The use of flexible working contracts in West Germany: evidence from an establishment panel," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-33, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andreas Koch & Daniel Pastuh & Jochen Späth, 2013. "New Firms and New Forms of Work," IAW Discussion Papers 97, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Randi KJELDSTAD & Erik H. NYMOEN, 2012. "Part-time work and gender: Worker versus job explanations," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 151(1-2), pages 85-107, June.
- Guell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2007.
"How binding are legal limits? Transitions from temporary to permanent work in Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-183, April.
- Güell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2003. "How Binding Are Legal Limits? Transitions from Temporary to Permanent Work in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maia Güell & Barbara Petrongolo, 2003. "How Binding are Legal Limits? Transitions from Termporary to Permanent Work in Spain," Working Papers 75, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Güell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2003. "How Binding are Legal Limits? Transitions from Temporary to Permanent Work in Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 3931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maia Güell & Barbara Petrongolo, 2003. "How binding are legal limits? Transitions from temporary to permanent work in Spain," Economics Working Papers 682, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2005.
- Michael Fritsch, 2007. "Die Arbeitsplatzeffekte von Gründungen - Ein Überblick über den Stand der Forschung," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 25/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- David Marsden, 2004.
"The 'Network Economy' and Models of the Employment Contract,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 659-684, December.
- Marsden, David, 2004. "The ‘network economy’ and models of the employment contract," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 355, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- José Varejão & Pedro Portugal, 2003.
"Why do Firms Use Fixed-Term Contracts?,"
w200308, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Portugal, Pedro & Varejão, José, 2009. "Why Do Firms Use Fixed-Term Contracts?," IZA Discussion Papers 4380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Varejão & Pedro Portugal, 2003. "Why Do Firms Use Fixed-Term Contracts?," CEF.UP Working Papers 0310, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fischer, Gabriele & Janik, Florian & Müller, Dana & Schmucker, Alexandra, 2008. "Das IAB-Betriebspanel - von der Stichprobe über die Erhebung bis zur Hochrechnung," FDZ Methodenreport 200801_de, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Hagen, Tobias, 2008.
"Fixed-term contracts as sorting mechanisms: Evidence from job durations in West Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 984-1005, October.
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Hagen, Tobias, 2005. "Fixed-term Contracts as Sorting Mechanisms: Evidence From Job Durations in West Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-85, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Friedhelm Pfeiffer, 2001. "Collective Wage Agreements and Firms' Employment Policies," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 15(2), pages 317-341, June.
- David H. Autor, 2003. "Outsourcing at Will: The Contribution of Unjust Dismissal Doctrine to the Growth of Employment Outsourcing," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Garnsey, Elizabeth, 1998. "A Theory of the Early Growth of the Firm," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 523-556, September.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:38:i:2/3:p:305-324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johan Wiklund & Holger Patzelt & Dean Shepherd, 2009. "Building an integrative model of small business growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 351-374, April.
More about this item
Keywordsstart-ups; trust-based working hours; overtime; team work; job quality; non-standard employment;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2013-12-06 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2013-12-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2013-12-06 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2013-12-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-12-06 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaw:iawdip:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rolf Kleimann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iawtude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.