Report NEP-HRM-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:13-54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robin Mason & Juuso Välimäki, 2013. "Dynamic Moral Hazard and Stopping," Discussion Papers 1314, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Schubert , Torben & Andersson , Martin, 2013. "Old is Gold? The Effects of Employee Age on Innovation and the Moderating Effects of Employment Turnover," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter, 2013. "After the Tournament: Outcomes and Effort Provision," IZA Discussion Papers 7759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo PICCHIO & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2013. "Does Apprenticeship Improve Job Opportunities? A Regression Discontinuity Approach," Working Papers 393, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Fuchs, William, 2013. "Subjective Evaluations: Discretionary Bonuses and Feedback Credibility," IZA Discussion Papers 7758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris & Zwick, Thomas, 2013. "How selective are real wage cuts? A micro-analysis using linked employer-employee data," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Castro, Alyssa Mae & Deluna, Roperto Jr, 2013. "Factors Affecting Call Center as a Job Preference among Employees in Davao City," MPRA Paper 51678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2015. "Heterogeneity, Selection and Labor Market Disparities," Working Papers 734, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- John V.C. Nye & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2013. "Does education or underlying human capital explain liberal economic attitudes?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sara de la Rica & Juan J. Dolado & Raquel Vegas, 2013. "Gender Gaps in Performance Pay: New Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2013-14, FEDEA.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "The Cyclical Behaviour of Employers' Monopsony Power and Workers' Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 7776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Carta, 2013. "Investing in the youngest: the optimal child care policy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 180, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jochen Späth, 2013. "Non-standard Employment, Working Time Arrangements, Establishment Entry and Exit," IAW Discussion Papers 98, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Zaharieva, Anna, 2014. "On-the-Job Search and Optimal Schooling under Uncertainty and Irreversibility," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 492, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Svetlana Grigorieva & Tatiana Petrunina, 2013. "The performance of mergers and acquisitions in emerging capital markets: new evidence," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Mathis Schröder & Denise Saßenroth & John Körtner & Martin Kroh & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "Experimental Evidence of the Effect of Monetary Incentives on Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Response: Experiences from the Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 603, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stupnytska, Yuliia & Zaharieva, Anna, 2014. "Optimal policy and the role of social contacts in a search model with heterogeneous workers," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 491, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.