Report NEP-ENT-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amarante, M & Ghossoub, M & Phelps, E, 2013. "Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Knightian Uncertainty," Working Papers 12241, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Martin C. Schmalz & David A. Sraer & David Thesmar, 2013. "Housing Collateral and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 19680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson , Johan P., 2013. "Local Clusters of Entrepreneurs -neighborhood peer effects in entrepreneurship?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Poschke, Markus, 2013. "The Decision to Become an Entrepreneur and the Firm Size Distribution: A Unifying Framework for Policy Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huang Vogel, Eleonore, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Opportunity Recognition and Exploitation in the Academia: a Dynamic Process of Networking?," Working Papers 2012/09, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Thorsten Drautzburg, 2013. "Entrepreneurial tail risk: implications for employment dynamics," Working Papers 13-45, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fryges, Helmut & Müller, Bettina & Niefert, Michaela, 2013. "Job machine, think tank, or both: What makes corporate spinoffs different?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-093, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Heger, Diana & Hussinger, Katrin, 2013. "External capital access and new product launch in start-up firms with uncertain intellectual property rights," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-095, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jochen Späth, 2013. "Non-standard Employment, Working Time Arrangements, Establishment Entry and Exit," IAW Discussion Papers 98, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Working Papers 2012/11, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Rosa, Frederico, 2013.
"Barreiro – Modelo para a implementação de um Agência de Investimento Local
[Barreiro - Model for the implementation of a local investment agency]," MPRA Paper 51671, University Library of Munich, Germany.