Local Clusters of Entrepreneurs -neighborhood peer effects in entrepreneurship?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Martin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014.
"Local Competitiveness Fostered through Local Institutions for Entrepreneurship,"
Working Paper Series
1020, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andersson, Martin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Local Competitiveness fostered through Local Institutions for Entrepreneurship," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; clusters; peer effects; local social interactions; role models; neighborhood; social network externalities; path dependence;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-12-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-12-06 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2013-12-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-NET-2013-12-06 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2013-12-06 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SOC-2013-12-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2013_030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.