Report NEP-CSE-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schubert , Torben & Andersson , Martin, 2013. "Old is Gold? The Effects of Employee Age on Innovation and the Moderating Effects of Employment Turnover," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Johansson, Börje & Warda, Peter, 2013. "Internal and External Knowledge Sources of New Export Products," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 331, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Working Papers 2012/11, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Olaf Merk & Jing Li, 2013. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Hong Kong, China," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/16, OECD Publishing.
- Zhen Hong & Olaf Merk & Zhao Nan & Jing Li & Xu Mingying & Xie Wenqing & Du Xufeng & Wang Jinggai, 2013. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Shanghai, China," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/23, OECD Publishing.
- Carbonara, Nunzia & Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "The Role of Knowledge Heterogeneity on the Innovative Capability of Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2012/10, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2013_027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from the Central and Eastern European Transition Economies – A Discrete Choice Analysis of Location Choice within the European Union," MPRA Paper 51817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2013.
- Ksenia Gonchar & Philipp Marek, 2013. "Natural-resource or market-seeking FDI in Russia? An empirical study of locational factors affecting the regional distribution of FDI entries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Thomas Grebel & Lionel Nesta, 2013. "Spillovers, product substitution and R&D investment : theory and evidence," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2013. "Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Huang Vogel, Eleonore, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Opportunity Recognition and Exploitation in the Academia: a Dynamic Process of Networking?," Working Papers 2012/09, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Amarante, M & Ghossoub, M & Phelps, E, 2013. "Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Knightian Uncertainty," Working Papers 12241, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Yuezhou Cai & Aoife Hanley, 2013. "Innovation Rankings: Good, Bad or Revealing?," Kiel Working Papers 1882, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Claire Nauwelaers & Karen Maguire & Giulia Ajmone Marsan, 2013. "The Case of Helsinki-Tallinn (Finland-Estonia) – Regions and Innovation: Collaborating Across Borders," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/19, OECD Publishing.
- Wixe, Sofia & Andersson, Martin, 2013. "Which Types of Relatedness Matter in Regional Growth? - Industry, occupation and education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 332, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Juan Alcácer & Minyuan Zhao, 2013. "Zooming In: A Practical Manual for Identifying Geographic Clusters," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-042, Harvard Business School.
- Wacker, Konstantin M., 2013. "On the measurement of foreign direct investment and its relationship to activities of multinational corporations," Working Paper Series 1614, European Central Bank.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2013. "Do inventors talk to strangers? On proximity and collaborative knowledge creation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1324, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Poschke, Markus, 2013. "The Decision to Become an Entrepreneur and the Firm Size Distribution: A Unifying Framework for Policy Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7757, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Svetlana Grigorieva & Tatiana Petrunina, 2013. "The performance of mergers and acquisitions in emerging capital markets: new evidence," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh & Fryges, Helmut, 2013. "Estimating dynamic R&D demand: An analysis of costs and long-run benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-089, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson , Johan P., 2013. "Local Clusters of Entrepreneurs -neighborhood peer effects in entrepreneurship?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investments in Southeast Asia," Working Papers 2013:37, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Claire Nauwelaers & Karen Maguire & Giulia Ajmone Marsan, 2013. "The Case of Hedmark-Dalarna (Norway-Sweden) – Regions and Innovation: Collaborating Across Borders," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/18, OECD Publishing.
- Borell, Mariela & Heger, Diana, 2013. "Sources of value creation through private equity-backed mergers and acquisitions: The case of buy-and-build strategies," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-094, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- AMBASHI Masahito, 2013. "Does Competition Improve Industrial Productivity? An analysis of Japanese industries on the basis of the industry-level panel data," Discussion papers 13098, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Los, Bart & Stehrer, Robert & de Vries, Gaaitzen, 2013. "Fragmentation, incomes and jobs: an analysis of European competitiveness," Working Paper Series 1615, European Central Bank.
- Alexandra M. Tabova, 2013. "Portfolio diversification and the cross-sectional distribution of foreign investment," International Finance Discussion Papers 1091, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel H. Weinberg, 2013. "Talent Recruitment and Firm Performance: The Business of Major League Sports," Working Papers 13-54, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Feb 2014.