Report NEP-NET-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei Hagiu & Hanna Halaburda, 2013. "Information and Two-Sided Platform Profits," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-045, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2014.
- Anna D'Annunzio, 2013. "Vertical Integration in Two-Sided Markets: Exclusive Provision and Program Quality," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-16, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:13/14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Greve & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "Network Procurement Auctions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1347, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kummer, Michael E., 2013. "Spillovers in networks of user generated content: Evidence from 23 natural experiments on Wikipedia," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-098, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Huang Vogel, Eleonore, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Opportunity Recognition and Exploitation in the Academia: a Dynamic Process of Networking?," Working Papers 2012/09, Department of Industrial Economics, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson , Johan P., 2013. "Local Clusters of Entrepreneurs -neighborhood peer effects in entrepreneurship?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.