Report NEP-SOC-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garapin, A. & Muller, L. & Rahali, B., 2013. "Does trust mean giving and not risking? Experimental evidence from the trust game," Working Papers 2013-12, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Kummer, Michael E., 2013. "Spillovers in networks of user generated content: Evidence from 23 natural experiments on Wikipedia," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-098, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ingrid Groessl & Rolf von Luede & Jan Fleck, 2013. "Genesis and Persistence of Trust in Banks," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201307, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson , Johan P., 2013. "Local Clusters of Entrepreneurs -neighborhood peer effects in entrepreneurship?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2013. "Do inventors talk to strangers? On proximity and collaborative knowledge creation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1324, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- John V.C. Nye & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2013. "Does education or underlying human capital explain liberal economic attitudes?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Stupnytska, Yuliia & Zaharieva, Anna, 2014. "Optimal policy and the role of social contacts in a search model with heterogeneous workers," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 491, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Maria Semenova & Victoria Rodina, 2013. "Informal loans in Russia: credit rationing or borrower’s choice?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca, 2013. "Does Patience Matter for Marriage Stability? Some Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).