Report NEP-SOC-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garapin, A. & Muller, L. & Rahali, B., 2013. "Does trust mean giving and not risking? Experimental evidence from the trust game," Working Papers 2013-12, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Kummer, Michael E., 2013. "Spillovers in networks of user generated content: Evidence from 23 natural experiments on Wikipedia," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-098, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ingrid Groessl & Rolf von Luede & Jan Fleck, 2013. "Genesis and Persistence of Trust in Banks," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201307, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson , Johan P., 2013. "Local Clusters of Entrepreneurs -neighborhood peer effects in entrepreneurship?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2013. "Do inventors talk to strangers? On proximity and collaborative knowledge creation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1324, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- John V.C. Nye & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2013. "Does education or underlying human capital explain liberal economic attitudes?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Stupnytska, Yuliia & Zaharieva, Anna, 2014. "Optimal policy and the role of social contacts in a search model with heterogeneous workers," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 491, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Maria Semenova & Victoria Rodina, 2013. "Informal loans in Russia: credit rationing or borrower’s choice?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 14/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca, 2013. "Does Patience Matter for Marriage Stability? Some Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).