Waiting time and socioeconomic status - an individual–level analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laudicella, Mauro & Siciliani, Luigi & Cookson, Richard, 2012.
"Waiting times and socioeconomic status: Evidence from England,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 74(9), pages 1331-1341.
- Laudicella, M. & Siciliani, L. & Cookson, R., 2010. "Waiting Times and Socioeconomic Status: Evidence from England," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jeremy Hurst & Luigi Siciliani, 2003. "Tackling Excessive Waiting Times for Elective Surgery: A Comparison of Policies in Twelve OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Luigi Siciliani & Rossella Verzulli, 2009. "Waiting times and socioeconomic status among elderly Europeans: evidence from SHARE," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(11), pages 1295-1306.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bergec:2010_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kjell Erik Lommerud). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .