The Spread of ICT and Productivity Growth: Is Europe Really Lagging Behind in the New Economy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garcia Pascual, Antonio & Westermann, Frank, 2002. "Productivity Convergence in European Manufacturing," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 313-323, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2004.
"Five Puzzles in the Behavior of Productivity, Investment, and Innovation,"
NBER Working Papers
10660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2004. "Five Puzzles in the Behaviour of Productivity, Investment and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esben Andersen & Jacob Holm, 2014. "The signs of change in economic evolution," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 291-316, April.
- John Martin & Stefano Scarpetta, 2012.
"Setting It Right: Employment Protection, Labour Reallocation and Productivity,"
Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 89-116, June.
- Martin, John P. & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2011. "Setting It Right: Employment Protection, Labour Reallocation and Productivity," IZA Policy Papers 27, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomi Kyyrä & Mika Maliranta, 2008.
"The micro-level dynamics of declining labour share: lessons from the Finnish great leap ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(6), pages 1147-1172, December.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "The Micro-Level Dynamics of Declining Labour Share: Lessons from the Finnish Great Leap," Discussion Papers 406, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2011. "Firm Training and Capital Taxation," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 167(2), pages 175-201, June.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2003. "Hi-tech Innovation and Productivity Growth: Does Supply Create Its Own Demand?," NBER Working Papers 9437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Porcher, 2013. "Regulation and ICT capital input: empirical evidence from 10 OECD countries," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 7, pages 182-196 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kapás, Judit & Czeglédi, Pál, 2008.
"Technológiai és intézményi változások a munkapiacon és a vállalati szervezetben. Nyugat- és kelet-közép-európai összehasonlítás
[Technological and institutional changes on the labour market and in ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 308-332.
- Gordon, Robert J., 2005. "Pourquoi, pendant que la locomotive de la productivité se mettait en branle aux États-Unis, l’Europe est-elle restée en gare," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(1), pages 47-74, Mars-Juin.
- Fabrizio Colonna & Giulia Giupponi, 2015. "Why do firms hire on a fixed-term basis? Evidence from longitudinal data," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 297, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Judit KAPÃ S & PÃ¡l CZEGLÃ‰DI, 2007. "What Does Transition Mean?: Post-socialist and Western European Countries Paralleled," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 3, pages 3-28, December.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2004.
"Why was Europe Left at the Station When America's Productivity Locomotive Departed?,"
NBER Working Papers
10661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 2004. "Why Was Europe Left at the Station when America's Productivity Locomotive Departed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esben Sloth Andersen & Jacob Rubæk Holm, 2013. "Directional, stabilizing and disruptive selection: An analysis of aspects of economic evolution based on Price’s equation," DRUID Working Papers 13-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Atanas Leonidov, 2004. "New Tendencies in the Economic Growth of EC and USA: Comparative Analysis," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-29.
- R. Nahuis & H. van der Wiel, 2005. "How Should Europeâ€™s ICT Ambitions look like? An Interpretative Review of the Facts," Working Papers 05-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Murphy, Gavin & Siedschlag, Iulia & McQuinn, John, 2012. "Employment Protection and Innovation Intensity," Papers WP445, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Atrostic, Barbara K. & Boegh-Nielsen, Peter & Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Nguyen, Sang, 2005. "Technologies de l’information, productivité et croissance des entreprises : résultats basés sur de nouvelles microdonnées internationales," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(1), pages 255-279, Mars-Juin.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Maliranta, Mika, 2006. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Declining Labour Share: Lessons from Finnish Great Leap," Discussion Papers 1049, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jacob Holm, 2014. "The significance of structural transformation to productivity growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 1009-1036, November.
- Andrea Bassanini & Luca Nunziata & Danielle Venn, 2009.
"Job protection legislation and productivity growth in OECD countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 349-402, April.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Nunziata, Luca & Venn, Danielle, 2008. "Job Protection Legislation and Productivity Growth in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianluca Grimalda, 2016. "Can labour market rigidity foster economic efficiency? A model with non-general purpose technical change," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 79-99, April.
- Wojciech Szewczyk & Anna Sabadash, 2013. "Macroeconomic Modelling of Public Expenditures on Research and Development in Information and Communication Technologies," JRC Working Papers JRC82943, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andrea Bassanini & Danielle Venn, 2008. "The Impact of Labour Market Policies on Productivity in OECD Countries," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 3-15, Fall.
- Richard Dion & Robert Fay, 2008. "Understanding Productivity: A Review of Recent Technical Research," Discussion Papers 08-3, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsICT growth productivity experimentation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cepnwp:halshs-00289168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.