Does government support stimulates private R&D
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bettina Becker, 2003.
"Foreign Direct Investment in Industrial R&D and Exchange Rate Uncertainty in the UK,"
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers
217, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Bettina Becker & Stephen Hall, 2004. "Foreign direct investment in industrial R&D and exchange rate uncertainty in the UK," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 4, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Eric Bartelsman & Andrea Bassanini & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Stefano Scarpetta & Thorsten Schank, 2002.
"The Spread of ICT and Productivity Growth: Is Europe Really Lagging Behind in the New Economy?,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Eric Bartelsman & Andrea Bassanini & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Stefano Scarpetta & Thorsten Schank, 2002. "The Spread of ICT and Productivity Growth: Is Europe Really Lagging Behind in the New Economy?," Working Papers halshs-00289168, HAL.
- Heshmati, Almas & Loof, Hans, 2005. "The Impact of Public Funds on Private R&D Investment: New Evidence from a Firm Level Innovation Study," Discussion Papers 11862, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Alexander Eck & Joachim Ragnitz & Johannes Steinbrecher & Christian Thater, 2011. "Haushaltskonsolidierung, Infrastruktur und Standortwettbewerb : Gutachten im Auftrag des Bayerischen Staatsministeriums für Wirtschaft, Infrastruktur, Verkehr und Technologie," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 58.
- Halkos, George & Paizanos, Epameinondas, 2015. "Fiscal policy and economic performance: A review of the theoretical and empirical literature," MPRA Paper 67737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & María Delgado-Rodríguez & Inmaculada Álvarez-Ayuso & Sonia Lucas-Santos, 2014. "Assessment of the public tools used to promote R&D investment in Spanish SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 959-976, December.
- Gamal Atallah & Massoud Khazabi, 2005. "A Model of R&D Capitalization," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 4(2), pages 107-121, August.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003.
"The Driving Forces of Economic Growth: Panel Data Evidence for the OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(2), pages 9-56.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta, 2001. "The Driving Forces of Economic Growth: Panel Data Evidence for the OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00168383, HAL.
- Yixiao Zhou & Runyang Zhang & Ligang Song, 2019. "How Funding Structure Affects Efficiency Of R&D Investment By Large- And Medium-Sized Industrial Firms In China? Evidence From Province-Level Panel Data," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 64(04), pages 921-938, September.
- Robert Atkinson, 2007. "Expanding the R&E tax credit to drive innovation, competitiveness and prosperity," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 617-628, December.
- Tarek SADRAOUI & Adnen CHOCKRI, 2011. "Relationship Between Private and Public Investment in R&D: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 197-212, December.
- Johannes Steinbrecher & Christian Thater & Marcel Thum & Oskar Krohmer, 2010. "Langfristige Prognose der Einnahmeentwicklung für den Landeshaushalt des Freistaates Sachsen bis zum Jahr 2025 : Gutachten im Auftrag des Sächsischen Staatsministeriums der Finanzen," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 57.
- Davis, Nick, 2006. "Business R&D, Innovation and Economic Growth: An Evidence-Based Synthesis of the Policy Issues," Occasional Papers 06/8, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Rohan Chindooroy & Patrice Muller & Giovanni Notaro, 2007. "Company survival following rescue and restructuring State aid," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 165-186, October.
- Stephen Schmidt, 2001. "Incentive Effects of Expanding Federal Mass Transit Formula Grants," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 239-261.
- Sabine Visser, 2007. "R&D in Worldscan," CPB Memorandum 189, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/6231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.