Expanding the R&E tax credit to drive innovation, competitiveness and prosperity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & John van Reenen, 1999. "How Effective are Fiscal Incentives for R&D? A New Review of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2003.
"The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 225-243.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2000. "The Impact of Public R&D Expenditure on Business R&D," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/4, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6213, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Reinthaler, Volker & Wolff, Guntram B., 2004.
"The effectiveness of subsidies revisited: Accounting for wage and employment effects in business R&D,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 21-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Reinthaler, Volker, 2008. "The effectiveness of subsidies revisited: Accounting for wage and employment effects in business R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1403-1412, September.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hanel, Petr & Rosa, Julio Miguel, 2011.
"Evaluating the impact of R&D tax credits on innovation: A microeconometric study on Canadian firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 217-229, March.
- Petr Hanel & Dirk Czarnitzki & Julio Miguel Rosa, 2005. "Evaluating the Impact of R&D Tax Credits on Innovation: A Microeconometric Study on Canadian Firms," Cahiers de recherche 05-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hanel, Petr & Rosa, Julio Miguel, 2004. "Evaluating the Impact of R&D Tax Credits on Innovation: A Microeconometric Study on Canadian Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-77, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Branstetter, Lee & Sakakibara, Mariko, 1998. "Japanese Research Consortia: A Microeconometric Analysis of Industrial Policy," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 207-33, June.
- Jacek Warda, 2006. "Tax Treatment of Business Investments in Intellectual Assets: An International Comparison," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/4, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 1999. "Does government support stimulates private R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6231, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2009. "Beggar Thy Neighbor? The In-State, Out-of-State, and Aggregate Effects of R&D Tax Credits," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 431-436, May.
- Marcel Dagenais & Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 1997.
"Do Canadian Firms Respond to Fiscal Incentives to Research and Development?,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Dagenais, M. & Mohnen, P. & Therrien, P., 1997. "Do Canadian Firms Respond to Fiscal Incentives To Research and Development?," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97b05, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Paff Lolita A, 2005. "State-Level R&D Tax Credits: A Firm-Level Analysis," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, September.
- Link, Albert N, 1981. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing: Additional Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1111-12, December.
- Bozeman, Barry & Link, Albert N., 1984. "Tax incentives for R&D: a critical evaluation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 21-31, February.
- Martin Falk, 2004. "What Drives Business R&D Intensity Across OECD Countries?," WIFO Working Papers 236, WIFO.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:32:y:2007:i:6:p:617-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.