Expanding the R&E tax credit to drive innovation, competitiveness and prosperity
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paff Lolita A, 2005. "State-Level R&D Tax Credits: A Firm-Level Analysis," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, September.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 1999. "Does government support stimulates private R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6231, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hanel, Petr & Rosa, Julio Miguel, 2004.
"Evaluating the Impact of R&D Tax Credits on Innovation: A Microeconometric Study on Canadian Firms,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-77, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hanel, Petr & Rosa, Julio Miguel, 2011. "Evaluating the impact of R&D tax credits on innovation: A microeconometric study on Canadian firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 217-229, March.
- Petr Hanel & Dirk Czarnitzki & Julio Miguel Rosa, 2005. "Evaluating the Impact of R&D Tax Credits on Innovation: A Microeconometric Study on Canadian Firms," Cahiers de recherche 05-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2009. "Beggar Thy Neighbor? The In-State, Out-of-State, and Aggregate Effects of R&D Tax Credits," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 431-436, May.
- Marcel Dagenais & Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 1997.
"Do Canadian Firms Respond to Fiscal Incentives to Research and Development?,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Dagenais, M. & Mohnen, P. & Therrien, P., 1997. "Do Canadian Firms Respond to Fiscal Incentives To Research and Development?," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97b05, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Link, Albert N, 1981. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing: Additional Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1111-12, December.
- Jacek Warda, 2006. "Tax Treatment of Business Investments in Intellectual Assets: An International Comparison," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/4, OECD Publishing.
- Reinthaler, Volker & Wolff, Guntram B., 2004.
"The effectiveness of subsidies revisited: Accounting for wage and employment effects in business R&D,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 21-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Reinthaler, Volker, 2008. "The effectiveness of subsidies revisited: Accounting for wage and employment effects in business R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1403-1412, September.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2000.
"The Impact of Public R&D Expenditure on Business R&D,"
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers
2000/4, OECD Publishing.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 225-243.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6213, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Branstetter, Lee & Sakakibara, Mariko, 1998. "Japanese Research Consortia: A Microeconometric Analysis of Industrial Policy," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 207-33, June.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & John van Reenen, 1999. "How Effective are Fiscal Incentives for R&D? A New Review of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Falk, 2004. "What Drives Business R&D Intensity Across OECD Countries?," WIFO Working Papers 236, WIFO.
- Bozeman, Barry & Link, Albert N., 1984. "Tax incentives for R&D: a critical evaluation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 21-31, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:32:y:2007:i:6:p:617-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.