Innovation, R&D and Offshoring
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Oct 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: F502 Haas, Berkeley CA 94720-1922|
Phone: (510) 642-1922
Fax: (510) 642-5018
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iber_fcreue_reports/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David, Paul A, 1990. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Modern Productivity Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 355-361, May.
- Diego Comin, 2004.
"R&D: A Small Contribution to Productivity Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 391-421, December.
- Comin, D., 2002. "R&D? A Small Contribution to Productivity Growth," Working Papers 02-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Diego Comin, 2004. "R&D: A Small Contribution to Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 10625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin, 2003. "R&D? A Small Contribution to Productivity Growth," Macroeconomics 0306007, EconWPA.
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert J. Gordon, 1988. "The Productivity Slowdown, Measurement Issues, and the Explosion of Computer Power," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 347-432. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)