How Funding Structure Affects Efficiency Of R&D Investment By Large- And Medium-Sized Industrial Firms In China? Evidence From Province-Level Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yixiao Zhou & Ligang Song, 2016. "International Trade and R&D Investment: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(1), pages 63-84, January.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, 1998.
"Measuring the Social Return to R&D,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1119-1135.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, "undated". "Measuring the Social Return to R&D," Working Papers 97002, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Charles I. Jones & John C. Williams, 1997. "Measuring the social return to R&D," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Xiaolan Fu & Wing Thye Woo & Jun Hou, 2016. "Technological innovation policy in China: the lessons, and the necessary changes ahead," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 139-157, August.
- Justin Lin & Ha-Joon Chang, 2009. "Should Industrial Policy in Developing Countries Conform to Comparative Advantage or Defy it? A Debate Between Justin Lin and Ha-Joon Chang," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 27(5), pages 483-502, September.
- Eric Budish & Benjamin N. Roin & Heidi Williams, 2015.
"Do Firms Underinvest in Long-Term Research? Evidence from Cancer Clinical Trials,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(7), pages 2044-2085, July.
- Eric Budish & Benjamin N. Roin & Heidi Williams, 2013. "Do firms underinvest in long-term research? Evidence from cancer clinical trials," NBER Working Papers 19430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 1999. "Does government support stimulates private R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6231, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Yixiao Zhou, 2014. "Role of Institutional Quality in Determining the R&D Investment of Chinese Firms," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 22(4), pages 60-82, July.
- Furman, Jeffrey L. & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2002. "The determinants of national innovative capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 899-933, August.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D investment; innovation output; funding structure; stochastic frontier analysis; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:serxxx:v:64:y:2019:i:04:n:s0217590817450084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ser/ser.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.