Improved Testing And Specification Of Smooth Transition Regression Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Escribano, Álvaro & Jordá, Óscar, 1997. "Improved testing and specification of smooth transition regression models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6218, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Oscar Jorda & Alvaro Escribano, 2003. "Improved Testing And Specification Of Smooth Transition Regression Models," Working Papers 9726, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerard A. Pfann & Franz C. Palm, 1993.
"Asymmetric Adjustment Costs in Non-linear Labour Demand Models for the Netherlands and U.K. Manufacturing Sectors,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 397-412.
- PFANN, Gerard & PALM, Franz, 1992. "Asymmetric adjustment costs in non-linear labour demand models for the Netherlands and UK manufacturing sectors," CORE Discussion Papers 1992017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PFANN, Gerard A. & PALM, Franz C., 1993. "Asymmetric adjustment costs in non-linear labour demand models for the Netherlands and U.K. manufacturing sectors," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Terasvirta, T & Anderson, H M, 1992. "Characterizing Nonlinearities in Business Cycles Using Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages 119-136, Suppl. De.
- Burgess, Simon M & Dolado, Juan J, 1989. "Intertemporal Rules with Variable Speed of Adjustment: An Application to U.K. Manufacturing Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 347-365, June.
- Álvaro Escribano & Oscar Jordá, 2001.
"Testing nonlinearity: Decision rules for selecting between logistic and exponential STAR models,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 193-209.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Jordá, Óscar, 1994. "Testing nonlinearity: decision rules for selecting between logistic and exponential star models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 3957, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Jordá, Óscar, 1997. "Testing nonlinearity: decision rules for selecting between logistic and exponential star models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6216, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Burgess, Simon M, 1988. "Employment Adjustment in UK Manufacturing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(389), pages 81-103, March.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1996.
"Inference When a Nuisance Parameter Is Not Identified under the Null Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 413-430, March.
- Hansen, B.E., 1991. "Inference when a Nuisance Parameter is Not Identified Under the Null Hypothesis," RCER Working Papers 296, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert B. Davies, 2002. "Hypothesis testing when a nuisance parameter is present only under the alternative: Linear model case," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 484-489, June.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1997. "A floor and ceiling model of US output," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 661-695, May.
- Neftci, Salih N, 1984. "Are Economic Time Series Asymmetric over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 307-328, April.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1992. "Loss of Skill During Unemployment and the Persistence of Employment Shocks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1371-1391.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldec:97-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.