Early schooling and later outcomes : Evidence from pre-school extension in France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dekel, Eddie & Fudenberg, Drew & Morris, Stephen, 2006.
"Topologies on types,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(3), pages 275-309, September.
- Eddie Dekel & Drew Fudenberg & Stephen Morris, 2005. "Topologies on Types," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2093, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Dekel, Eddie & Fudenberg, Drew & Morris, Stephen, 2006. "Topologies on Types," Scholarly Articles 3160489, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Eddie Dekel & Drew Fudenberg & Stephen Morris, 2005. "Topologies on Types," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000061, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Eddie Dekel & Drew Fudenberg, 2006. "Topologies on Type," Discussion Papers 1417, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Adam Brandenburger & Eddie Dekel, 2014. "Hierarchies of Beliefs and Common Knowledge," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Language of Game Theory Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games, chapter 2, pages 31-41 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dekel, Eddie & Fudenberg, Drew & Morris, Stephen, 2007.
"Interim correlated rationalizability,"
Econometric Society, pages 15-40.
- Eddie Dekel & Drew Fudenberg & Stephen Morris, 2006. "Interim Correlated Rationalizability," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001188, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Morris, Stephen & Dekel, Eddie & Fudenberg, Drew, 2007. "Interim Correlated Rationalizability," Scholarly Articles 3196333, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Marion Oury & Olivier Tercieux, 2012. "Continuous Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(4), pages 1605-1637, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo Blanden & Emilia Del Bono & Sandra McNally & Birgitta Rabe, 2016.
"Universal Pre‐school Education: The Case of Public Funding with Private Provision,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(592), pages 682-723, May.
- Blanden, Jo & Del Bono, Emilia & McNally, Sandra & Rabe, Birgitta, 2015. "Universal pre-school education: the case of publicfunding with private provision," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62581, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jo Blanden & Emilia Del Bono & Sandra McNally & Birgitta Rabe, 2015. "Universal Pre-School Education: The Case of Public Funding with Private Provision," CEP Discussion Papers dp1352, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Diana Warren & John P. Haisken-DeNew, 2013. "Early Bird Catches the Worm: The Causal Impact of Pre-school Participation and Teacher Qualifications on Year 3 National NAPLAN Cognitive Tests," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n34, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ralph Hippe & Luisa De Sousa Lobo Borges de Araujo & Patricia Dinis Mota da Costa, 2016. "Equity in Education in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC104595, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nikhil Jha, 2014. "Late Start with Extra Schooling: The Effect of School Entry-Age Increase and the Introduction of Preparatory Year," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Frauke H. Peter & Pia S. Schober & C. Katharina Spieß, 2014. "Early Birds in Day Care: The Social Gradient in Starting Day Care and Children's Non-cognitive Skills," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1438, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Apps, Patricia & Mendolia, Silvia & Walker, Ian, 2013.
"The impact of pre-school on adolescents’ outcomes: Evidence from a recent English cohort,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 183-199.
- Apps, Patricia & Mendolia, Silvia & Walker, Ian, 2012. "The Impact of Pre-school on Adolescents' Outcomes: Evidence from a Recent English Cohort," IZA Discussion Papers 6971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fessler, Pirmin & Schneebaum, Alyssa, 2016. "The Returns to Preschool Attendance," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5176, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jane Waldfogel, 2015. "The role of preschool in reducing inequality," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 219-219.
- Lauber, Verena & Thomas, Lampert, 2014. "The Effect of Early Universal Daycare on Child Weight Problems," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100399, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ylenia Brilli, 2012. "Public and parental investments in children. Evidence from the literature on non-parental child care," CHILD Working Papers Series 6, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Monfardini, 2013. "Child Care Arrangements: Determinants and Consequences," CHILD Working Papers Series 18, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; preschool; France;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-11-20 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-11-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2010-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .