Sustainability of external imbalances in the OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Esteve, 2014. "Sustainability of external imbalances in the OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 441-449, February.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2011. "Sustainability of external imbalances in the OECD countries," Working Papers 11-07, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2013. "Sustainability of external imbalances in the OECD countries," Working Papers 10/13, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Apergis & Konstantinos Katrakilidis & Nicholas Tabakis, 2000.
"Current account deficit sustainability: The case of Greece,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(9), pages 599-603.
- Nicholas Apergis & Konstantinos Katrakilidis & Nicholas Tabakis, 1998. "Current account deficit sustainability: The case of Greece," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 4(4), pages 449-449, November.
- Jyh-lin, Wu & Fountas, Stilianos & Show-lin, Chen, 1996.
"Testing for the sustainability of the current account deficit in two industrial countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 193-198, August.
- Jyh-lin Wu & Stilianos Fountas & Show-lin Chen, 1996. "Testing for the Sustainability of the Current Account Deficit in Two Industrial Countries," Working Papers 11, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1996.
- Milesi-Ferretti, G-M & Razin, A, 1996.
Princeton Studies in International Economics
81, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Milesi-Ferreti, Gian Maria & Razin, Assaf, 1996. "Current account sustainability," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34294, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Reuven Glick & Mark M. Spiegel, 2010. "Asia and the global financial crisis: conference summary," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue mar15.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2009.
"On the solvency of nations: are global imbalances consistent with intertemporal budget constraints?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
975, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco Terrones & Ceyhun Bora Durdu, 2010. "On the Solvency of Nations; Are Global Imbalances Consistent with Intertemporal Budget Constraints?," IMF Working Papers 10/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariam Camarero & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Cecilio Tamarit, 2017. "External imbalances and growth," Working Papers 2017/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erauskin, Iñaki, 2015. "Savings, the size of the net foreign asset position, and the dynamics of current accounts," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 353-370.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar, 2012.
"The balance-of-payments constraint on economic growth in a long-term perspective: Spain, 1850–2000,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 105-117.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio, 2010. "The balance-of-payments constraint on economic growth in a long-term perspective: Spain, 1850-2000," Working Papers 10-10, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Paolo Jose Regis, 2014. "On the changes in the sustainability of European external debt: what have we learned," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Paulo José Regis, 2015. "The Sustainability of European External Debt: What have We Learned?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 445-468, August.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal imbalances; Sustainability; Current account;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Esteve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.