Report NEP-OPM-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bussiere, Matthieu & Chudik, Alexander & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "How have global shocks impacted the real effective exchange rates of individual Euro area countries since the Euro's creation?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 102, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2012. "Sustainability of external imbalances in the OECD countries," Working Papers 1201, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Zorzi, Michele Ca' & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2011. "Thousands of models, one story: current account imbalances in the global economy," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 100, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011. "How do credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,27, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Alexander Chudik & Roland Straub, 2011. "Size, openness, and macroeconomic interdependence," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 103, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pierucci, Eleonora & Ventura, Luigi, 2012. "International risk sharing and globalization," MPRA Paper 35869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arora, Vipin & Tanner, Matthew, 2011. "How important are real interest rates for oil prices?," MPRA Paper 35883, University Library of Munich, Germany.