Quantitative assessment of a free trade agreement between MERCOSUR and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terrie Walmsley, 1998.
"LONG-RUN SIMULATIONS WITH GTAP: Illustrative Results from APEC Trade Liberalisation,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-70, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Walmsley, Terrie, 1998. "Long Run Simulations With GTAP: Illustrative Results from APEC Trade Liberalisation," GTAP Technical Papers 312, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Javorcik Beata Smarzynska & Wei Shang-Jin, 2003.
"Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-34, December.
- Javorcik, Beata & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2001. "Pollution havens and foreign direct investment : dirty secret or popular myth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2673, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska & Shang-Jin Wei, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," NBER Working Papers 8465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renato G. Flores & Masakazy Watanuki, 2008. "Integration options for Mercosur : a quantitative analysis by the AMIDA model," INTAL Working Papers 1474, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Renato G. Flôres Jr. & Masakazu Watanuki, 2008. "Integration Options for MERCOSUR: A Quantitative Analysis by the AMIDA Model," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9287, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Germán Calfat & Renato G. Flôres, 2006.
"The EU-Mercosol Free Trade Agreement: Quantifying Mutual Gains,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 921-945, December.
- Calfat, Germán & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2004. "The EU-Mercosul free trade agreement: Quantifying mutual gains," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 575, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- O'Ryan, Raúl & De Miguel, Carlos J. & Miller, Sebastian & Pereira, Mauricio, 2011. "The Socioeconomic and environmental effects of free trade agreements: a dynamic CGE analysis for Chile," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 305-327, June.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2006. "A Quantitative Assessment of the Outcome of the Doha Development Agenda," Working Papers 2006-10, CEPII research center.
- Vaillant, Marcel, 2005. "MERCOSUR: Southern Integration under Construction," MPRA Paper 47251, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2005.
- Schuschny, Andrés Ricardo & Durán Lima, José Elías & De Miguel, Carlos J., 2007. "El modelo GTAP y las preferencias arancelarias en América Latina y el Caribe: reconciliando su año base con la evolución reciente de la agenda de liberalización regional," Manuales 53, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Mahrukh Doctor, 2007. "Why Bother With Inter-Regionalism? Negotiations for a European Union-Mercosur Agreement," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 281-314, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTRATADOS; LIBRE COMERCIO; MERCOSUR; UNION EUROPEA; ANALISIS ECONOMICO; EVALUACION; COMERCIO DE SERVICIOS; TREATIES; FREE TRADE; MERCOSUR; EUROPEAN UNION; ECONOMIC ANALYSIS; EVALUATION; TRADE IN SERVICES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col027:4774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.