The EU-Mercosul free trade agreement: Quantifying mutual gains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip C. Abbott, 2002. "Tariff-rate quotas: failed market access instruments?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 109-130, March.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Regional economic integration," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1597-1644, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Barbosa & Alexandre Cunha & Elvia Sallum, 2006.
"Competitive equilibrium hyperinflation under rational expectations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 181-195, September.
- Sallum, Elvia Mureb & Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda & Cunha, Alexandre Barros da, 2005. "Competitive equilibrium hyperinflation under rational expectations," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 578, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Agramont, Daniel Agramont & Aliaga Lordemann, Javier, 2010. "Potential gains for Bolivia of the subscription of an association Agreement with the European Union," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 14, pages 127-161.
- Honório Kume & Guida Piani & Pedro Miranda, 2005. "Índia-Mercosul: Perspectivas de um Acordo de Preferências Comerciais," Discussion Papers 1120, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Boyer, Ivan & Schuschny, Andrés Ricardo, 2010. "Quantitative assessment of a free trade agreement between MERCOSUR and the European Union," Estudios Estadísticos 69, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ariel A. Barraud & Author-Name: Ariel A. Barraud, 2011. "Exploring trade flows between MERCOSUR and the EU: what does an export demand function tell us?," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 2005. "The contagion effect of public debt on monetary policy: the brazilian experience," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 591, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Horowitz, Andrew W. & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2004. "Beyond indifferent players: on the existence of prisoners dilemmas in games with amicable and adversarial preferences," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 576, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Flôres Jr, Renato G., 2013. "In Search of a Feasible EU-Mercosul Free Trade Agreement," CEPS Papers 7767, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.