Potential gains for Bolivia of the subscription of an association Agreement with the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Germán Calfat & Renato G. Flôres, 2006.
"The EU-Mercosol Free Trade Agreement: Quantifying Mutual Gains,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 921-945, December.
- Calfat, Germán & Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão, 2004. "The EU-Mercosul free trade agreement: Quantifying mutual gains," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 575, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L Alan, 1998. "Regional Integration as Diplomacy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 271-295, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Poverty; Export; Bolivia; European Union; Quinua; Added Value; diversification; Technology;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:revlde:1405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tirza July Aguilar Salas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iisecbo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.