Monetary Policy and Speculative Asset Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregor Boehl & Philipp Lieberknecht, 2021.
"The Hockey Stick Phillips Curve and the Zero Lower Bound,"
CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series
crctr224_2021_266, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Böhl, Gregor & Lieberknecht, Philipp, 2021. "The hockey stick Phillips curve and the zero lower bound," IMFS Working Paper Series 153, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Böhl, Gregor & Lieberknecht, Philipp, 2021. "The hockey stick Phillips curve and the effective lower bound," Discussion Papers 55/2021, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; nonlinear dynamics; heterogeneous expectations; credit constraints; bifurcation analysis;
All these keywords.
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E03 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Macroeconomics
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2020-11-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2020-11-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2020-11-09 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MON-2020-11-09 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2020-11-09 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bon:boncrc:crctr224_2020_224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.crctr224.de/en .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CRC Office (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.crctr224.de/en .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.