Report NEP-CBA-2020-11-09This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Clark & Shaoteng Li, 2020. "The strategic response of banks to macroprudential policies: Evidence from mortgage stress tests in Canada," Working Paper 1445, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Emmanuelle Faure & Paul Hubert, 2020. "Setting New Priorities for the ECB's Mandate," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1f03f28hhu8, Sciences Po.
- Corradin, Stefano & Eisenschmidt, Jens & Hoerova, Marie & Linzert, Tobias & Schepens, Glenn & Sigaux, Jean-David, 2020. "Money markets, central bank balance sheet and regulation," Working Paper Series 2483, European Central Bank.
- Joost Bats & Massimo Giuliodori & Aerdt Houben, 2020. "Monetary policy effects in times of negative interest rates: What do bank stock prices tell us?," Working Papers 694, DNB.
- Dmitry Matveev & Julien McDonald-Guimond & Rodrigo Sekkel, 2020. "The neutral rate in Canada: 2020 update," Staff Analytical Notes 2020-24, Bank of Canada.
- Victoria Consolvo & Owen F. Humpage & Sanchita Mukherjee, 2020. "Even Keel and the Great Inflation," Working Papers 20-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Robert J. Hill & Miriam Steurer & Sofie R. Waltl, 2020. "Owner Occupied Housing, Inflation and Monetary Policy," Graz Economics Papers 2020-18, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Szabolcs Deak & Paul Levine & Afrasiab Mirza & Joseph Pearlman, 2020. "Is Price Level Targeting a Robust Monetary Rule?," Discussion Papers 20-27, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Melchisedek Joslem Ngambou Djatche, 2020. "Monetary Policy, Prudential Policy, and Bank's Risk-Taking: A Literature Review," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Edoardo Lanari, 2020. "Fire Sales, the LOLR and Bank Runs with Continuous Asset Liquidity," Papers 2010.11030, arXiv.org.
- Alessandro Cantelmo & Giovanni Melina, 2020. "Sectoral Labor Mobility and Optimal Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 8638, CESifo.
- Martynova, Natalya & Perotti, Enrico C. & Suárez, Javier, 2020. "Bank capital forbearance and serial gambling," Discussion Papers 56/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Etienne ESPAGNE & Antoine GODIN & Thomas MELONIO, 2020. "Central banks at the heart of ecological reconstruction," Working Paper c164f682-803f-4282-9d7a-6, Agence française de développement.
- Gregor Boehl, 2020. "Monetary Policy and Speculative Asset Markets," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_224, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Quy Ta, 2020. "How Shocks Affect International Reserves? A Quasi-Experiment of Earthquakes," CESifo Working Paper Series 8632, CESifo.
- Makram El-Shagi & Jiang Lunan, 2020. "One Country - Two Monetary Policies: Evidence from a new indicator of the PBoC¡äs monetary policy support for poor regions," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2020/5, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Taeyoung Doh & Dongho Song & Shu-Kuei X. Yang, 2020. "Deciphering Federal Reserve Communication via Text Analysis of Alternative FOMC Statements," Research Working Paper RWP 20-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Aref Mahdavi Ardekani, 2020. "Liquidity, Interbank Network Topology and Bank Capital," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02967226, HAL.