Growth and Evolution in China's Agricultural Support Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lohmar, Bryan & Gale, H. Frederick, Jr. & Tuan, Francis C. & Hansen, James M., 2009. "China's Ongoing Agricultural Modernization: Challenges Remain After 30 Years of Reform," Economic Information Bulletin 58316, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gale, H. Frederick, Jr. & Buzby, Jean C., 2009. "Imports From China and Food Safety Issues," Economic Information Bulletin 58620, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Huang, Jikun & Wang, Xiaobing & Zhi, Huayong & Huang, Zhurong & Rozelle, Scott, 2011.
"Subsidies and distortions in China’s agriculture: evidence from producer-level data,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(1), March.
- Jikun Huang & Xiaobing Wang & Huayong Zhi & Zhurong Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2011. "Subsidies and distortions in China’s agriculture: evidence from producer‐level data," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Gale, H. Frederick, Jr. & MacDonald, Stephen, 2013. "Untangling China's Cotton Policy (Power Point)," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2013 146854, United States Department of Agriculture.
- Huang, Jikun & Wang, Xiaobing & Rozelle, Scott, 2013. "The subsidization of farming households in China’s agriculture," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 124-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gale, Fred & Arnade, Carlos, 2015. "Effects of Rising Feed and Labor Costs on Chinaâ€™s Chicken Price," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(A).
- MacDonald, Stephen & Gale, Fred & Hansen, James, 2015. "Cotton Policy in China," MPRA Paper 70863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rada, Nicholas & Wang, Chenggang & Qin, Lijian, 2015. "Subsidy or market reform? Rethinking China’s farm consolidation strategy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 93-103.
- Gale, Fred & Hansen, James & Jewison, Michael, 2015. "China’s Growing Demand for Agricultural Imports," Economic Information Bulletin 198800, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Tian, Qing & Holland, John H. & Brown, Daniel G., 2016. "Social and economic impacts of subsidy policies on rural development in the Poyang Lake Region, China: Insights from an agent-based model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 12-27.
- Brink, Lars & Orden, David, 2017. "The United States WTO Complaint on China’s Agricultural Domestic Support: Preliminary Observations (Paper)," Proceedings Issues, 2016: Climate Change and International Agricultural Trade in the Aftermath of COP21, December 11-13, 2016, Scottsdale, Arizona 253002, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Li, Jian, 2016. "On the Economics of Commodity Price Dynamics and Price Volatility," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235070, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:86:y:2017:i:c:p:93-120 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; agricultural subsidies; price supports; direct payments; grain; World Trade Organization; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Development; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-31 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2013-08-31 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:155385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .