Report NEP-TRA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2013. "A Gravity Model of Russian Trade: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment and Socio-Cultural Similarity," RRC Working Paper Series 40, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ataman Ozyildirim & Harry Wu, 2013. "Modeling Trends, Cyclical Movements and Turning Points of the Chinese Economy," Economics Program Working Papers 13-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00853776 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yabin Wang, 2013. "Forecasting Chinese Households’ Demand from Home Production," Economics Program Working Papers 13-01, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Li, Ying Ming & Schwarze, Reimund, 2013. "From global public good to regional economic services: A comparative study on the development of climate change as economic goods in China and the EU," UFZ Discussion Papers 12/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "The State Advances, the Private Sector Retreats: Firm Effects of China’s Great Stimulus Program," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-25, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Dong He & Paul Luk, 2013. "A Model of Chinese Capital Account Liberalisation," Working Papers 122013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gale, Fred, 2013. "Growth and Evolution in China's Agricultural Support Policies," Economic Research Report 155385, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Theocharis Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Religious Identity, Public Goods and Centralization: Evidence from Russian and Israeli Cities," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2013. "Is mining fuelling long-run growth in Russia? : Industry productivity growth trends since 1995," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Tokunaga, Masahiro, 2013. "Macroecnomic Impacts of FDI in Transition Economies: A Meta-Study," RRC Working Paper Series 39, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2013. "The Macroeconomics evaluation of Climate Change Model (MECC-Model): The case Study of China," MPRA Paper 49158, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2013.
- Li, Yuan, 2013. "Downward Accountability in Response to Collective Actions: The Political Economy of Public Goods Provision in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-26, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2013.
"Реформа Ран: Экспертный Анализ: Часть I. Реформа Ран: Проект Минобрнауки
[Reform of the Russian Academy of Sciences: An Expert Analysis: Part I. Reform of the Russian Academy of Sciences: a project," MPRA Paper 49291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kostka, Genia, 2013. "China's evolving green planning system: Are targets the answer?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 201, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Mototsugu Fukushige & Yingxin Shi, 2013. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Relationships in China: A Simple Model Based on the Nonsymmetric Nash Solution," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Oecd, 2013. "Urbanisation and Green Growth in China," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/7, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2013_020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013. "Decomposing patterns of emission intensity in the EU and China: how much does trade matter?," Papers WP462, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozlowski, Lukasz, 2013. "Market discipline during crisis : Evidence from bank depositors in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Möllers, Judith & Meyer, Wiebke & Xhema, Sherif & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2013.
"A socio-economic picture of Kosovar migrants and their origin farm households
[Sozioökonomische Einsichten in kosovarische Migrantenhaushalte in Deutschland und in ihre ländlichen Ursprungshaushalt," IAMO Discussion Papers 140, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- DIMITRIU, Raluca & TICLEA, Tiberiu & CHIVU, Luminita & CIUTACU, Constantin, 2013. "Studiu De Impact Privind Reformele Legislatiei Muncii În România," Studii Economice 130823, National Institute of Economic Research.