On the Economics of Commodity Price Dynamics and Price Volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1992.
"On the Behaviour of Commodity Prices,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23.
- Deaton, A. & Laroque, G., 1989. "On The Behavior Of Commodity Prices," Papers 145, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1990. "On The Behavior of Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 3439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, A. & Laroque, G., 1989. "On The Behavior Of Commodity Prices," Papers 145, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521608275, October.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013. "Optimal food price stabilisation policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 118-134.
- Danhong Chen & David Abler & De Zhou & Xiaohua Yu & Wyatt Thompson, 2016. "A Meta-analysis of Food Demand Elasticities for China," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 50-72.
- Koenker, Roger & Xiao, Zhijie, 2006. "Quantile Autoregression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 980-990, September.
- Dick van Dijk & Timo Terasvirta & Philip Hans Franses, 2002.
"Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models — A Survey Of Recent Developments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-47.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Terasvirta, T. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2000. "Smooth transition autoregressive models - A survey of recent developments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-23/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Dijk, Dick & Teräsvirta, Timo & Franses, Philip Hans, 2000. "Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models - A Survey of Recent Developments," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 380, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2001.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Yang, Jun, 2013.
"The Political Economy of Food Pricing Policy in China,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jikun Huang & Jun Zhang & Scott Rozelle, 2013. "The Political Economy of Food Pricing Policy in China," Working Papers id:5317, eSocialSciences.
- Norbert Funke & Weifeng Wu & Yanliang Miao, 2011. "Reviving the Competitive Storage Model; A Holistic Approach to Food Commodity Prices," IMF Working Papers 11/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Robert L. Gustafson, 1958. "Implications of Recent Research on Optimal Storage Rules," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 290-300.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2013.
"Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(2), pages 423-477, June.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," LICOS Discussion Papers 32312, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kym Anderson & Gordon Rausser & Johan Swinnen, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," Departmental Working Papers 2012-18, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Rausser, Gordon & Swinnen, Johan, 2012. "Political Economy of Public Policies: Insights from Distortions to Agricultural and Food Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Rausser, Gordon & Swinnen, Johan, 2013. "Political economy of public policies : insights from distortions to agricultural and food markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6433, The World Bank.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Hummels, David & Wright, Brian D. (ed.), 2014. "The Economics of Food Price Volatility," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226128924, July.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & David Hummels & Brian D. Wright, 2014. "The Economics of Food Price Volatility," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number chav12-1.
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399, October.
- Deaton, Angus & Laroque, Guy, 1996. "Competitive Storage and Commodity Price Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 896-923, October.
- Gale, Fred, 2013. "Growth and Evolution in China's Agricultural Support Policies," Economic Research Report 155385, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Cafiero, Carlo & Bobenrieth H., Eugenio S.A. & Bobenrieth H., Juan R.A. & Wright, Brian D., 2011. "The empirical relevance of the competitive storage model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 44-54, May.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & David Hummels & Brian D. Wright, 2014. "Introduction to "The Economics of Food Price Volatility"," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 1-11 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.