China's Ongoing Agricultural Modernization: Challenges Remain After 30 Years of Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0517-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jim Hansen & Francis Tuan & Linxiu Zhang & Agapi Somwaru, 2011. "Do China's agricultural policies matter for world commodity markets?," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 6-25, January.
- Simla Tokgoz & Danielle Alencar Parente Torres & David Laborde & Jikun Huang, 2014. "The role of U.S., China, Brazil's agricultural and trade policies on global food supply and demand," FOODSECURE Working papers 19, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Costa, Caio Cesar de Medeiros & Reis, Paulo Ricardo da Costa & Ferreira, Marco Aurelio Marques, 2012. "Impacts And Externalities Of Agricultural Modernization In Brazilian States," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6.
- Qingbin Wang & Robert Parsons & Guangxuan Zhang, 2010. "China's dairy markets: trends, disparities, and implications for trade," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 356-371, September.
- Roberto Fanfani & Nica Claudia Calò, 2011. "Rural Areas and Agricultural Holdings in China: What Has Changed Within Ten Years from the 1996 to the 2006?," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Daniel Poon, 2014. "China’s Development Trajectory: A Strategic Opening for Industrial Policy in the South," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 218, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Gale, Fred, 2013. "Growth and Evolution in China's Agricultural Support Policies," Economic Research Report 155385, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Heerman, Kari E.R. & Arita, Shawn & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2015. "Asia-Pacific Integration with China vs. the United States: Examining trade patterns under heterogeneous agricultural sectors," 2015 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts 189819, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; economic reform; economic development; agricultural production; agricultural trade; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-03-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-03-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:58316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.