The Role of Risk in the Context of Climate Change, Land Use Choices and Crop Production: Evidence from Zambia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sitko, Nicholas J. & Chapoto, Antony & Kabwe, Stephen & Tembo, Solomon & Hichaambwa, Munguzwe & Lubinda, Rebecca & Chiwawa, Harrison & Mataa, Mebelo & Heck, Simon & Nthani, Dorothy, 2011. "Technical Compendium: Descriptive Agricultural Statistics and Analysis for Zambia in Support of the USAID Mission’s Feed the Future Strategic Review," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 104016, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Dradri, Simon & Haggblade, Steven, 2009. "Regional trade, government policy and food security: Recent evidence from Zambia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 350-366, August.
- Quang Nguyen & Colin Camerer & Tomomi Tanaka, 2010. "Risk and Time Preferences Linking Experimental and Household Data from Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-00547090, HAL.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2014. "Multicrop Production Models with Multinomial Logit Acreage Shares," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(4), pages 537-559, December.
- Theil, Henri, 1969. "A Multinomial Extension of the Linear Logit Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 251-259, October.
- Robert G. Chambers & Richard E. Just, 1989. "Estimating Multioutput Technologies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(4), pages 980-995.
- Baron, David P, 1970. "Price Uncertainty, Utility, and Industry Equilibrium in Pure Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 463-480, October.
- Neha Kumar & Jody Harris & Rahul Rawat, 2015. "If They Grow It, Will They Eat and Grow? Evidence from Zambia on Agricultural Diversity and Child Undernutrition," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1060-1077, August.
- Paswel Marenya & Vincent H. Smith & Ephraim Nkonya, 2014. "Relative Preferences for Soil Conservation Incentives among Smallholder Farmers: Evidence from Malawi," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(3), pages 690-710.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Tomomi Tanaka & Colin F. Camerer & Quang Nguyen, 2010. "Risk and Time Preferences: Linking Experimental and Household Survey Data from Vietnam," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 557-571, March.
- GlennW. Harrison & StevenJ. Humphrey & Arjan Verschoor, 2010. "Choice under Uncertainty: Evidence from Ethiopia, India and Uganda," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(543), pages 80-104, March.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971.
"On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- SANDMO, Agnar, 1971. "On the theory of the competitive firm under price uncertainty," CORE Discussion Papers RP 80, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Thornton, P.K. & van de Steeg, J. & Notenbaert, A. & Herrero, M., 2009. "The impacts of climate change on livestock and livestock systems in developing countries: A review of what we know and what we need to know," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 113-127, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-11-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-11-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2018-11-12 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:277315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.