Technical Compendium: Descriptive Agricultural Statistics and Analysis for Zambia in Support of the USAID Mission’s Feed the Future Strategic Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sichilima, Timothy & Mapemba, Lawrence & Tembo, Gelson, 2016. "Drivers of Dry Common Beans Trade in Lusaka, Zambia: A Trader’s Perspective," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 5(2).
- Julius Manda & Cornelis Gardebroek & Makaiko Khonje & Arega Alene & Munyaradzi Mutenje & Menale Kassie, 2016.
"Determinants of child nutritional status in the eastern province of Zambia: the role of improved maize varieties,"
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food,
Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(1), pages 239-253, February.
- Julius Manda & Cornelis Gardebroek & Makaiko G. Khonje & Arega D. Alene & Munyaradzi Mutenje & Menale Kassie, 2016. "Determinants of child nutritional status in the eastern province of Zambia: the role of improved maize varieties," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(1), pages 239-253, February.
- Paul C. Samboko & Mitelo Subakanya & Cliff Dlamini, 2017. "Potential biofuel feedstocks and production in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Saenz, Mariana & Thompson, Eric, 2017. "Gender and Policy Roles in Farm Household Diversification in Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 152-169.
- Manda, J. & Gardebroek, C. & Kuntashula, E. & Alene, A.D., 2018. "Impact of Improved Maize Varieties on Food Security in Eastern Zambia: a doubly robust analysis," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277004, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Smith, V. & De Pinto, A. & Robertson, R., 2018. "The Role of Risk in the Context of Climate Change, Land Use Choices and Crop Production: Evidence from Zambia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277315, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mofya-Mukuka, Rhoda & Shipekesa, Arthur M., 2013. "Value Chain Analysis of the Groundnuts Sector in the Eastern Province of Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 171869, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Faaiqa Hartley & Dirk van Seventer & Paul Chimuka Samboko & Channing Arndt, 2019.
"Economy-wide implications of biofuel production in Zambia,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 213-232, March.
- Faaiqa Hartley & Dirk van Seventer & Paul C. Samboko & Channing Arndt, 2017. "Economy-wide implications of biofuel production in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sichoongwe, Kiru, 2014. "Determinants and Extent of Crop Diversification Among Smallholder Farmers in Southern Zambia," Research Theses 243456, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Resnick, Danielle & Mason, Nicole M., 2016. "What drives input subsidy policy reform? The case of Zambia, 2002â€“2016," IFPRI discussion papers 1572, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:ags:cmpart:198521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janus, Heiner & Holzapfel, Sarah, 2016. "Results-based approaches in agriculture: what is the potential?," Discussion Papers 25/2016, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:104016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.