Marketed Surplus under Risk: Do Peasants Agree with Sandmo?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson & Aziz Bouzaher & David Miltz, 1989. "Optimal Spatial Management of Agricultural Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 404-413.
- William M. Park & Leonard A. Shabman, 1982. "Distributional Constraints on Acceptance of Nonpoint Pollution Controls," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(3), pages 455-462.
- Aziz Bouzaher & John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson, 1990. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to a Class of Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brosig, Stephan & Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2009.
"Persistence of full- and part-time farming in Southern China,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 360-371.
- BROSIG, Stephan & GLAUBEN, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & WANG, Xiaobing, 2009. "Persistence of full- and part-time farming in Southern China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 360-371, June.
- Sadoulet, Élisabeth, 2000. "Conférence François-Albert Angers (2000). Marchés imparfaits et modélisation des comportements des ménages paysans : où en sommes-nous?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(4), pages 459-489, décembre.
- Crainich, David & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Le Courtois, Olivier, 2017. "Health and portfolio choices: A diffidence approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 273-279.
- Christopher Barrett, 1993.
"On the Price Risk and the Inverse Farm Size-Productivity Relationship,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
369, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Christopher BARRETT, 1993. "On The Price Risk And The Inverse Farm Size-Productivity Relationship," Staff Papers 369, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999.
"The microeconomics of the developmental paradox: on the political economy of food price policy,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 159-172, March.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999. "The microeconomics of the developmental paradox: on the political economy of food price policy," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Harris, Rebecca Lee & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "Economy-wide effects of El Niño / Southern Oscillation (ENSO) in Mexico and the role of improved forecasting and technological change," TMD discussion papers 83, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saenger, Christoph & Torero, Maximo & Qaim, Matin, 2016.
"Impact of third-party enforcement of contracts in agricultural markets—A field experiment in Vietnam,"
IFPRI book chapters,in: Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 11, pages 343-374
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Saenger, Christoph & Torero, Maximo & Qaim, Matin, 2012. "Impact of Third-Party Enforcement of Contracts in Agricultural Markets–A Field Experiment in Vietnam," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124628, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Saenger, Christoph & Torero, Maximo & Qaim, Matin, 2013. "Impact of Third-Party Enforcement of Contracts in Agricultural Markets - A Field Experiment in Vietnam," Discussion Papers 143583, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Lee, Yu Na & Bellemare, Marc F. & Just, David R., 2015. "Was Sandmo Right? Experimental Evidence on Attitudes to Price Risk and Uncertainty," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205763, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- J. Taylor & Irma Adelman, 2003. "Agricultural Household Models: Genesis, Evolution, and Extensions," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 33-58, January.
- Thiagu Ranganathan & Usha Ananthakumar, 2017. "Hedging in Presence of Crop Yield, Crop Revenue and Rainfall Insurance," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(1), pages 151-171, March.
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321.
- Larochelle, Catherine & Alwang, Jeffrey, 0. "Explaining Marketing Strategies among Bolivian Potato Farmers," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 54.
- Subramanian, Arjunan & Qaim, Matin, 2006. "Competition, Kinship or Reciprocity? Village Experiments in Alternative Modes of Exchange," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25434, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhen Liu & Arne Henningsen, 2016.
"The effects of China's Sloping Land Conversion Program on agricultural households,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 295-307, May.
- Zhen Liu & Arne Henningsen, 2014. "The Effects of China’s Sloping Land Conversion Program on Agricultural Households," IFRO Working Paper 2014/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:73:y:1991:i:3:p:557-567.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .