Nathaly M. Rivera
Department of Economics Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
College of Business and Public Policy
University of Alaska
RePEc:edi:ecuaaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rivera, Nathaly M., 2017. "The Effectiveness of Temporary Driving Restrictions: Evidence from Air Pollution, Vehicle Flows, and Mass-Transit Users in Santiago," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259182, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nathaly M Rivera, 2019. "Spatial Aggregation Bias in Implicit Prices of Environmental Amenities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(2), pages 1184-1194.
- Paredes, Dusan & Rivera, Nathaly M., 2017. "Mineral taxes and the local public goods provision in mining communities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 328-339.
- Nathaly M. Rivera, 2016. "Disaggregation of sectors in social accounting matrices using a customized Wolsky method: a comment on its estimation bias," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(11), pages 785-789, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Paredes, Dusan & Rivera, Nathaly M., 2017.
"Mineral taxes and the local public goods provision in mining communities,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 328-339.
- Drew, Joseph & Dollery, Brian Edward & Blackwell, Boyd Dirk, 2018. "A square deal? Mining costs, mining royalties and local government in New South Wales, Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 113-122.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-10-01. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2018-10-01. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2018-10-01. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2018-10-01. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2018-10-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nathaly M. Rivera should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.