Report NEP-LAM-2019-12-09This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathaly Rivera, 2019. "Air Quality Warnings and Temporary Driving Bans: Evidence from Air Pollution, Car Trips, and Mass-Transit Ridership in Santiago," Working Papers 2019-06, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Hall, Caroline & Lundin, Martin & Sibbmark, Kristina, 2019. "A laptop for every child? The impact of ICT on educational outcomes," Working Paper Series 2019:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Schenoni, Luis L. & Belém Lopes, Dawisson & Casarões, Guilherme, 2019. "Myths of multipolarity: the sources of Brazilian overexpansion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kuschnig, Nikolas & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Krisztin, Tamás & Giljum, Stefan, 2019. "Unveiling Drivers of Deforestation: Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon," Ecological Economic Papers 32, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- David Neumark & Luis Felipe Munguia Corella, 2019. "Do Minimum Wages Reduce Employment in Developing Countries? A Survey and Exploration of Conflicting Evidence," NBER Working Papers 26462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.