Report NEP-LAM-2021-09-06This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge A Bonilla & Alejandro Lopez-Feldman, Paula Pereda, Nathaly M. Rivera, J. Cristobal Ruiz-Tagle, 2021. "Long-Term Air Pollution Exposure and COVID-19 Mortality in Latin America," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2021_23, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 02 Feb 2023.
- Alejandro Bayas & Nicolas Grau, 2021. "Inequality of Opportunity and Juvenile Crime," Working Papers wp524, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Osvaldo Larranaga & Benajamin Echecopar & Nicolas Grau, 2021. "Una nueva estimacion de la desigualdad de ingresos en Chile," Working Papers wp523, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Santillán Hernández, Alma, 2021. "The political economy of social protection adoption," MPRA Paper 109213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Georg Uebel & Amanda Raldi & Sonia Ranincheski, 2020. "Brazil: A Laboratory of International Migrations in the 21st Century," Post-Print hal-03114077, HAL.