Report NEP-TRE-2019-12-09This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Coulombel & Guillaume Monchambert, 2019. "Congestion, diseconomies of scale and subsidies in urban public transportation," Working Papers hal-02373768, HAL.
- Nathaly Rivera, 2019. "Air Quality Warnings and Temporary Driving Bans: Evidence from Air Pollution, Car Trips, and Mass-Transit Ridership in Santiago," Working Papers 2019-06, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Shaheen, Susan PhD & Bouzaghrane, Mohamed Amine, 2019. "Mobility and Energy Impacts of Shared Automated Vehicles: a Review of Recent Literature," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5g29c7pp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Pyddoke, Roger & Swärdh, Jan-Erik & Algers, Staffan & Habibi, Shiva & Sedehi Zadeh, Noor, 2019. "Long-term responses to car-tax policies: distributional effects and reduced carbon emissions," Papers 2019:4, Research Programme in Transport Economics.
- Shaheen, Susan PhD & Martin, Elliot PhD & Hoffman-Stapleton, Mikaela, 2019. "Shared mobility and urban form impacts: a case study of peer-to-peer (P2P) carsharing in the US," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt34z556p2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Chaudhary, Sookti & Davis, Alison & Troske, Kenneth & Troske, SuZanne, 2019. "Hospital Closures and Short-Run Change in Ambulance Call Times," IZA Discussion Papers 12797, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Patrice Bougette & Axel Gautier & Frédéric Marty, 2019. "Which Access to Which Assets for an Effective Liberalization of the Railway Sector?," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-38, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Apr 2021.
- Kazuhiro Takauchi & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2019. "Consumer-benefiting transport cost: The role of product innovation in a vertical structure," Discussion Papers 1911, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.