Report NEP-REG-2019-12-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tangerås, Thomas & Wolak, Frank A., 2019. "Locational Marginal Network Tariffs for Intermittent Renewable Generation," Working Paper Series 1310, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Anna Alberini & Olha Khymych & Milan Scasny, 2019. "The Elusive Effects of Residential Energy Efficiency Improvements: Evidence from Ukraine," Working Papers IES 2019/9, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2019.
- Anna Alberini & Olha Khymych & Milan Scasny, 2019. "Estimating Energy Price Elasticities When Salience is High: Residential Natural Gas Demand in Ukraine," Working Papers IES 2019/8, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2019.
- Patrice Bougette & Axel Gautier & Frédéric Marty, 2019. "Which Access to Which Assets for an Effective Liberalization of the Railway Sector?," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-38, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Apr 2021.
- Szell, Michael, 2018. "Crowdsourced Quantification and Visualization of Urban Mobility Space Inequality," SocArXiv je5r4, Center for Open Science.
- Fakhri Hasanov, 2019. "Theoretical Framework for Industrial Electricity Consumption Revisited," Discussion Papers ks--2019-dp66, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Tamara Sheldon & Rubal Dua, 2018. "Gasoline Savings From Clean Vehicle Adoption," Discussion Papers ks-2018-dp026, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Shaheen, Susan PhD & Bouzaghrane, Mohamed Amine, 2019. "Mobility and Energy Impacts of Shared Automated Vehicles: a Review of Recent Literature," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5g29c7pp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Grant, Don & Jorgenson, Andrew & Longhofer, Wesley, 2018. "Pathways to Carbon Pollution: The Interactive Effects of Global, Political, and Organizational Factors on Power Plants’ CO2 Emissions," SocArXiv r2fyt, Center for Open Science.
- Nathaly Rivera, 2019. "Air Quality Warnings and Temporary Driving Bans: Evidence from Air Pollution, Car Trips, and Mass-Transit Ridership in Santiago," Working Papers 2019-06, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Abdulrahman, Alhassan & Syed Abul, Basher & M. Kabir, Hassan, 2019. "Oil subsidies and the risk exposure of oil-user stocks: Evidence from net oil producers," MPRA Paper 97080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2019. "Information revelation in procurement auctions: an equivalence result," Discussion Papers 2019/248, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Colin Ward & Wolfgang Heidug, 2018. "Enhanced Oil Recovery and CO2 Storage Potential Outside North America: An Economic Assessment," Discussion Papers ks-2018-dp27, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Juan José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2019. "The simple economics of white elephants," Economics Working Papers 1681, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.