Report NEP-REG-2021-03-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fiona Burlig & James B. Bushnell & David Rapson & Catherine D. Wolfram, 2021. "Low Energy: Estimating Electric Vehicle Electricity Use," Working Papers 2021-17, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- CABRAL Luis & HAUCAP Justus & PARKER Geoffrey & PETROPOULOS Georgios & VALLETTI Tommaso & VAN ALSTYNE Marshall, 2021. "The EU Digital Markets Act," JRC Research Reports JRC122910, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Patrick Bolton & Marcin Kacperczyk, 2021. "Global Pricing of Carbon-Transition Risk," NBER Working Papers 28510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perera, Pradeep & Sarker, Tapan & Islam, K. M. Nazmul & Belaïd, Fateh & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad, 2021. "How Precious Is the Reliability of the Residential Electricity Service in Developing Economies? Evidence from India," ADBI Working Papers 1211, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Dorothée CHARLIER & Mouez FODHA & Djamel KIRAT, 2021. "CO2 Emissions from the Residential Sector in Europe: Some Insights form a Country-Level Assessment," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2849, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Clive L. Spash, 2021. "The History of Pollution 'Externalities' in Economic Thought," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2021_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Angela Köppl & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2021. "Aspects of Environmentally Beneficial Tax Incentives. A Literature Review," WIFO Working Papers 621, WIFO.
- Nathaly M Rivera & Cristobal Ruiz Tagle, Elisheba Spiller, 2021. "The Health Benefits of Solar Power Generation: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2021_04, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Van Reenen, John, 2021. "The Impact of Regulation on Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 14082, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Runst, Petrik & Höhle, David, 2021. "Quasi-carbon taxation - The German eco tax and its impact on CO2 emissions," ifh Working Papers 29/2021, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Beiser-McGrath, Liam F., 2021. "Public Support for the UK’s Green Industrial Revolution," SocArXiv xpkh4, Center for Open Science.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2021. "Pollution, partial privatization and the effect of ambient charges," MPRA Paper 106319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Umed Temursho & Matthias Weitzel & Toon Vandyck, 2020. "Distributional impacts of reaching ambitious near-term climate targets across households with heterogeneous consumption patterns: A quantitative macro-micro assessment for the 2030 Climate Target Plan," JRC Research Reports JRC121765, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- David Ardia & Keven Bluteau & Kris Boudt & Koen Inghelbrecht, 2021. "Climate change concerns and the performance of green versus brown stocks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 21/1011, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.