|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departement Accounting en financiering Antwerpen, Belgium
Faculteit Toegepaste Economische Wetenschappen
Prinsstraat 13, B-2000 Antwerpen
RePEc:edi:dfufsbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kris Hardies & Diane Breesch & Joël Branson, 2016. "Do (Fe)Male Auditors Impair Audit Quality? Evidence from Going-Concern Opinions," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 7-34, May.
- Hardies, Kris & Breesch, Diane & Branson, Joël, 2013. "Gender differences in overconfidence and risk taking: Do self-selection and socialization matter?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 442-444.
- Kris Hardies & Diane Breesch & Joël Branson, 2011. "Male and female auditors' overconfidence," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 105-118, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hardies, Kris & Breesch, Diane & Branson, Joël, 2013.
"Gender differences in overconfidence and risk taking: Do self-selection and socialization matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 442-444.
- Vanessa Mertins & Wolfgang Hoffeld, 2013. "Do Overconfident Workers Cooperate Less? The Relationship between Overconfidence and Cooperation in Team Production," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201313, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kris Hardies should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.