A. Bowen Garrett
Urban InstituteWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 833-7200
2100 M Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20037
RePEc:edi:urbanus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- A. Bowen Garrett & Sherry Glied, 1997. "The Effect of U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Sullivan v. Zebley on Child SSI and AFDC Enrollment," NBER Working Papers 6125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sherry Glied & Christina Hoven & Robert Moore & A. Bowen Garrett, 1996. "Medicaid and Service Use Among Homeless Adults," NBER Working Papers 5834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- A. Bowen Garrett & Sherry Glied, 1997.
"The Effect of U.S. Supreme Court Ruling Sullivan v. Zebley on Child SSI and AFDC Enrollment,"
NBER Working Papers
6125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lynn A. Karoly & Paul S. Davies, 2004. "The Impact of the 1996 SSI Childhood Disability Reforms: Evidence from Matched SIPP-SSA Data," Working Papers wp079, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Maria Cornachione Kula, 2004. "U.S. States, the Medicaid Program, and Tax Smoothing," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 490-511, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, A. Bowen Garrett should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.