Did Medicaid Expansion Reduce Medical Divorce?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luojia Hu & Robert Kaestner & Bhashkar Mazumder & Sarah Miller & Ashley Wong, 2016.
"The Effect of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Medicaid Expansions on Financial Wellbeing,"
NBER Working Papers
22170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hu, Luojia & Kaestner, Robert & Mazumder, Bhashkar & Miller, Sarah & Wong, Ashley, 2016. "The Effect of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Medicaid Expansions on Financial Wellbeing," Working Paper Series WP-2016-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pinka Chatterji & Yue Li, 2016. "Early Effects of the 2010 Affordable Care Act Medicaid Expansions on Federal Disability Program Participation," NBER Working Papers 22531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rina Na & David J.G. Slusky, 2016. "Does The Aca’S Medicaid Expansion Improve Health?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201608, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2016.
More about this item
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2017-02-26 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2017-02-26 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.