Report NEP-HEA-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel I. Rees & Joseph J. Sabia & Laura M. Argys & Joshua Latshaw & Dhaval Dave, 2017. "With a Little Help from My Friends: The Effects of Naloxone Access and Good Samaritan Laws on Opioid-Related Deaths," NBER Working Papers 23171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin U. Friedrich & Martin B. Hackmann, 2017. "The Returns to Nursing: Evidence from a Parental Leave Program," NBER Working Papers 23174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brigham Frandsen & Michael Powell & James B. Rebitzer, 2017. "Sticking Points: Common-Agency Problems and Contracting in the U.S. Healthcare System," NBER Working Papers 23177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marilys Victoire RAZAKAMANANA & Martine AUDIBERT & Tantely ANDRIANANTOANDRO & Aina HARIMANANA, 2017. "Impact and Efficiency of the Integration of Diagnosis and Treatment of Pneumonia in Malaria Community Case Management in Madagascar," Working Papers 201706, CERDI.
- Timothy Halliday & John Lynham & Ã ureo de Paula, 2015. "Vog: Using Volcanic Eruptions to Estimate the Health Costs of Particulates," Working Papers 2017-1R, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Feb 2017.
- MAZEIKAITE Gintare & O'DONOGHUE Cathal & SOLOGON Denisa, 2017. "Decomposing health inequality in the EU," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-02, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Nicholas W. Papageorge & Gwyn C. Pauley & Mardge Cohen & Tracey E. Wilson & Barton H. Hamilton & Robert A. Pollak, 2017. "Health, Human Capital and Domestic Violence," Working Papers 2017-013, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & John A. Graves & Jonathan Gruber, 2017. "Evaluating Measures of Hospital Quality," NBER Working Papers 23166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Didem Bernard & Thomas Selden & Yuriy Pylypchuk, 2017. "The Distribution of Public Spending for Health Care in the United States on the Eve of Health Reform," NBER Working Papers 23150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lehmijoki, Ulla & Palokangas, Tapio K., 2016. "Fertility, Mortality and Environmental Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10465, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Garth Kendall & Ha Trong Nguyen & Rachel Ong, 2017. "The impact of differentiated access to income and wealth on health and wellbeing outcomes: a longitudinal Australian study," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1701, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Myles Maxfield & Deborah Peikes & Rachel Shapiro & Hongmai Pham & Ann O'Malley & Sarah Scholle & Phyllis Torda, "undated". "Design of the CMS Medical Home Demonstration," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b5d8269403c84ebb84f1a9b90, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Heinrich Hock & Dara Lee Luca & Tim Kautz & David Stapleton, "undated". "Improving the Outcomes of Youth with Medical Limitations Through Comprehensive Training and Employment Services: Evidence from the National Job Corps Study," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 00b09009914b4c9986a85fe3e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B Connelly, 2016. "The dynamics of informal care provision in an Australian household panel survey: previous work characteristics and future care provision," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1606, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Gert G. Wagner & Martin Bruemmer & Axel Glemser & Julia Rohrer & Jürgen Schupp, 2017. "Dimensions of Quality of Life in Germany: Measured by Plain Text Responses in a Representative Survey (SOEP)," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 893, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Leone, Tiziana & Coast, Ernestina & Parmar, Divya & Vwalika, Bellington, 2016. "The individual level cost of pregnancy termination in Zambia: a comparison of safe and unsafe abortion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64716, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Klasing, Mariko Jasmin & Klasing, Mariko J. & Milionis, Petros, 2016. "The International Epidemiological Transition and the Education Gender Gap," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145771, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Böhme, Enrico & Frank, Severin & Kerber, Wolfgang, 2016. "Optimal Incentives for Patent Challenges in the Pharmaceutical Industry," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145637, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Neumann, Julia Kathleen & Zweifel, Peter & Hofmann, Annette, 2016. "Camouflage and Ballooning in Health Insurance: Evidence from Abortion," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145874, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wohlschlegel, Ansgar & Feess, Eberhard & Mueller, Helge, 2017. "Reimbursement Schemes for Hospitals: The Impact of Case and Firm Characteristics," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145776, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Molitor, Ramona & Anne , Ardila Brenøe, 2016. "Birth Order and Health of Newborns: What Can We Learn from Danish Registry Data?," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145524, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2016. "Going from Bad to Worse: Adaptation to Poor Health, Health Spending, Longevity, and the Value of Life," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145571, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Luca Lorenzoni & Jonathan Millar & Franco Sassi & Douglas Sutherland, 2017. "Cyclical vs structural effects on health care expenditure trends in OECD countries," OECD Health Working Papers 92, OECD Publishing.
- Deniz Karaoğlan & Aysıt Tansel, 2017. "Determinants of Obesity in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis from a Developing Country," ERC Working Papers 1701, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2017.
- Laurène PETITFOUR & Xiezhe HUANGFU & Martine AUDIBERT & Jacky MATHONNAT, 2017. "Efficiency of township hospitals in China in the context of the drug policy reform: Progress should not get bogged in midstream - A case study from a survey in Weifang prefecture," Working Papers P185, FERDI.
- Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2017. "Health, Health Insurance, and Retirement: A Survey," Working Paper 17-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Antoine MARSAUDON & Josselin THUILLIEZ, 2016. "Does democracy reduce the HIV epidemic? Evidence from Kenya," Working Papers P167, FERDI.
- James D. Reschovsky & Cynthia B. Saiontz-Martinez, "undated". "Malpractice Claim Fears and the Costs of Treating Medicare Patients: A New Approach to Estimating the Costs of Defensive Medicine," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d199726882bf4764aa1a4c280, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Slusky & Donna Ginther, 2017. "Did Medicaid Expansion Reduce Medical Divorce?," NBER Working Papers 23139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Colleen Carey, 2017. "The Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Opioid Utilization in Medicare," NBER Working Papers 23148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B Connelly, 2017. "Cost-sharing in health insurance and its impact in a developing country: evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1702, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.