The Distribution of Public Spending for Health Care in the United States on the Eve of Health Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McClellan, Mark & Skinner, Jonathan, 2006. "The incidence of Medicare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 257-276, January.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Moeller, John F., 2000. "Estimates of the Tax Subsidy for Employment-Related Health Insurance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(4), pages 877-888, December.
- Wolfe, Barbara L & Moffitt, Robert, 1991. "A New Index to Value In-Kind Benefits," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(4), pages 387-408, December.
- Frank A. Sloan & Jingshu Wang & Harold H. Zhang, 2002. "Upstream Intergenerational Transfers," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 363-380, October.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Lakdawalla, Darius, 2006. "Does Medicare benefit the poor?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 277-292, January.
- Thomas M. Selden & Didem M. Bernard, 2004. "Tax Incidence and Net Benefits in the Market for Employment-Related Health Insurance: Sensitivity of Estimates to the Incidence of Employer Costs," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 167-192, June.
- Daniel Feenberg & Elisabeth Coutts, 1993. "An introduction to the TAXSIM model," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 189-194.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Moeller, John F., 2000. "Estimates of the Tax Subsidy for Employment-Related Health Insurance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 4), pages 877-88, December.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.