An introduction to the TAXSIM model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin S & Metcalf, Gilbert E, 1987.
"The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 710-736, August.
- Martin Feldstein & Gilbert Metcalf, 1986. "The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending," NBER Working Papers 1791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metcalf, Gilbert & Feldstein, Martin, 1987. "The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending," Scholarly Articles 2766699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Taylor, Amy, 1976. "The Income Tax and Charitable Contributions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1201-1222, November.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Boskin, Michael J, 1977. "Some Lessons from the New Public Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 295-301, February.
- Lawrence Lindsey, 1988. "Federal Deductibility of State and Local Taxes: A Test of Public Choice by Representative Government," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Federalism: Quantitative Studies, pages 137-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenberg, Daniel R. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1988.
"Promises, Promises: The States' Experience With Income Tax Indexing,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 41(4), pages 525-542, December.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & Harvey S. Rosen, 1988. "Promises, Promises: The States' Experience With Income Tax Indexing," NBER Working Papers 2712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:12:y:1993:i:1:p:189-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.