An introduction to the TAXSIM model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Metcalf, Gilbert & Feldstein, Martin, 1987.
"The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending,"
2766699, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Metcalf, Gilbert E, 1987. "The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 710-36, August.
- Martin Feldstein & Gilbert Metcalf, 1986. "The Effect of Federal Tax Deductibility on State and Local Taxes and Spending," NBER Working Papers 1791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Lindsey, 1988. "Federal Deductibility of State and Local Taxes: A Test of Public Choice by Representative Government," NBER Chapters, in: Fiscal Federalism: Quantitative Studies, pages 137-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Taylor, Amy, 1976. "The Income Tax and Charitable Contributions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1201-22, November.
- Feenberg, Daniel R. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1988.
"Promises, Promises: The States' Experience with Income Tax Indexing,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 41(4), pages 525-42, December.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & Harvey S. Rosen, 1988. "Promises, Promises: The States' Experience With Income Tax Indexing," NBER Working Papers 2712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Michael J. Boskin, 1976.
"Some Lessons from the New Public Finance,"
NBER Working Papers
0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:12:y:1993:i:1:p:189-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.