The effect of tax subsidies on high health care expenditure burdens in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/public+health/journal/10754/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Gruber & James Poterba, 1995.
"Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
5147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & James M. Poterba, 1996. "Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance," NBER Chapters, in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 135-168 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Feenberg & Elisabeth Coutts, 1993. "An introduction to the TAXSIM model," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 189-194.
- Thomas M. Selden & Didem M. Bernard, 2004. "Tax Incidence and Net Benefits in the Market for Employment-Related Health Insurance: Sensitivity of Estimates to the Incidence of Employer Costs," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 167-192, 06.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3123 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:8:y:2008:i:3:p:209-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.