Pricing health benefits: A cost-minimization approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crocker, Keith J & Moran, John R, 2003. " Contracting with Limited Commitment: Evidence from Employment-Based Health Insurance Contracts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(4), pages 694-718, Winter.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01d504rk33j is not listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jonathan, 2000. "Health insurance and the labor market," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 645-706 Elsevier.
- Miller, Nolan, 2005. "Health Benefits and Wages: Minimizing Total Compensation Cost," Working Paper Series rwp05-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Feldman, Roger & Dowd, Bryan, 1991. "Must adverse selection cause premium spirals?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 349-357, October.
- Jonathan Gruber & James M. Poterba, 1996.
"Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance,"
in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 135-168
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & James Poterba, 1995. "Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 5147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Sarah J. Reber, 1998. "Paying for Health Insurance: The Trade-Off between Competition and Adverse Selection," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 433-466.
- Cutler David M. & Zeckhauser Richard J., 1998.
"Adverse Selection in Health Insurance,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Dranove, David & Spier, Kathryn E. & Baker, Laurence, 2000. "'Competition' among employers offering health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 121-140, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:24:y:2005:i:5:p:931-949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.