Physician dual practice
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lang, Kevin, 1994.
"Does the Human-Capital/Educational-Sorting Debate Matter for Development Policy?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 353-358, March.
- Kevin Lang, 1992. "Does the Human-Capital/Educational-Sorting Debate Matter for Development Policy?," NBER Working Papers 4052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmstrom, Bengt, 1999. "The Firm as a Subeconomy," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 74-102, April.
- McGuire, Thomas G., 2000. "Physician agency," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 461-536 Elsevier.
- David Dranove & Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1992. "Monopolistic Competition When Price and Quality are Imperfectly Observable," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(4), pages 518-534, Winter.
- Rickman, Neil & McGuire, Alistair, 1999. "Regulating Providers' Reimbursement in a Mixed Market for Health Care," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(1), pages 53-71, February.
- Cutler, David, 2002. "Equality, Efficiency, and Market Fundamentals: The Dynamics of International Medical Care Reform," Scholarly Articles 2640584, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Szende, Agota & Culyer, Anthony Johr, 2006. "The inequity of informal payments for health care: The case of Hungary," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 262-271, February.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Miller, Nolan H., 2005. "Pricing health benefits: A cost-minimization approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 931-949, September.
- Mitchell, Jean M. & Sass, Tim R., 1995. "Physician ownership of ancillary services: Indirect demand inducement or quality assurance?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 263-289, August.
- Gruen, Reinhold & Anwar, Raqibul & Begum, Tahmina & Killingsworth, James R. & Normand, Charles, 2002. "Dual job holding practitioners in Bangladesh: an exploration," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 267-279, January.
- Paxson, Christina H & Sicherman, Nachum, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Dual Job Holding and Job Mobility,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 357-393, July.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1997. "A Theory of Misgovernance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1289-1332.
- Anupa Bir & Karen Eggleston, 2003. "Physician Dual Practice: Access Enhancement or Demand Inducement?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0311, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- David M. Cutler, 2002. "Equality, Efficiency, and Market Fundamentals: The Dynamics of International Medical-Care Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 881-906, September.
- Pau Olivella Cunill & Pedro Pita Barros, 2000.
"Waiting Lists and Patient Selection,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0283, Econometric Society.
- Pedro Pita Barros & Pau Olivella, "undated". "Waiting Lists And Patient Selection," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 444.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita, 2000. "Waiting Lists and Patient Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 2519, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Banerjee, A.V., 1997. "A Theory of Misgovernance," Working papers 97-4, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:78:y:2006:i:2-3:p:157-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.