The Gray Divorce Revolution: Rising Divorce Among Middle-Aged and Older Adults, 1990-2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillips, Julie A., 2014. "A changing epidemiology of suicide? The influence of birth cohorts on suicide rates in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 151-160.
- Bina Knöpfli & Stéphane Cullati & Delphine S. Courvoisier & Claudine Burton-Jeangros & Pasqualina Perrig-Chiello, 2016. "Marital breakup in later adulthood and self-rated health: a cross-sectional survey in Switzerland," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 61(3), pages 357-366, April.
- Newton, Nicky J. & Ryan, Lindsay H. & King, Rachel T. & Smith, Jacqui, 2014. "Cohort differences in the marriage–health relationship for midlife women," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 64-72.
- Whisman, Mark A. & Robustelli, Briana L. & Sbarra, David A., 2016. "Marital disruption is associated with shorter salivary telomere length in a probability sample of older adults," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 60-67.
- Bulanda, Jennifer Roebuck & Brown, J. Scott & Yamashita, Takashi, 2016. "Marital quality, marital dissolution, and mortality risk during the later life course," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 119-127.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:67:y:2012:i:6:p:731-741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.