|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International College of Economics and Finance (ICEF) Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: (7) 495 580 8919
+7(495) 772 9590
26 Shabolovka Street, building 3, Moscow, 119049
RePEc:edi:ichseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alex Boulatov & Dmitry Livdan, 2006. "Strategic Trading with Market Closures," 2006 Meeting Papers 44, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alex Boulatov & Bart Taub, 2014. "Liquidity and the marginal value of information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 307-334.
- Alex Boulatov & Stephan Dieckmann, 2013. "The Risk-Sharing Implications of Disaster Insurance Funds," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(1), pages 37-64, March.
- Alex Boulatov & Thomas J. George, 2013. "Hidden and Displayed Liquidity in Securities Markets with Informed Liquidity Providers," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(8), pages 2096-2137.
- Alex Boulatov & Terrence Hendershott & Dmitry Livdan, 2013. "Informed Trading and Portfolio Returns," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 35-72.
- Boulatov, Alex & Hatch, Brian C. & Johnson, Shane A. & Lei, Adam Y.C., 2009. "Dealer attention, the speed of quote adjustment to information, and net dealer revenue," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1531-1542, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Alex Boulatov & Thomas J. George, 2013.
"Hidden and Displayed Liquidity in Securities Markets with Informed Liquidity Providers,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(8), pages 2096-2137.
- Benos, Evangelos & Wetherilt, Anne & Zikes, Filip, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 25: The structure and dynamics of the UK CDS market," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 25, Bank of England.
- Fleming, Michael J. & Nguyen, Giang, 2013. "Order flow segmentation and the role of dark trading in the price discovery of U.S. treasury securities," Staff Reports 624, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Aitken, Michael & Chen, Haoming & Foley, Sean, 2017. "The impact of fragmentation, exchange fees and liquidity provision on market quality," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 140-160.
- Corey Garriott & Anna Pomeranets & Joshua Slive & Thomas Thorn, 2013. "Fragmentation in Canadian Equity Markets," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2013(Autumn), pages 20-29.
- Baruch, Shmuel & Panayides, Marios & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2017. "Informed trading and price discovery before corporate events," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 561-588.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Voliotis, Dimitrios, 2015. "Spillover effects between lit and dark stock markets: Evidence from a panel of London Stock Exchange transactions," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 101-106.
- Jagjeev Dosanjh, 2017. "Exchange Initiatives and Market Efficiency: Evidence from the Australian Securities Exchange," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 34.
- Hans Degryse & Frank de Jong & Vincent van Kervel, 2015.
"The Impact of Dark Trading and Visible Fragmentation on Market Quality,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1587-1622.
- Degryse, H.A. & de Jong, F.C.J.M. & van Kervel, V.L., 2015. "The impact of dark trading and visible fragmentation on market quality," Other publications TiSEM a51b5d9e-2687-4972-930f-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Jong, Frank & Degryse, Hans & van Kervel, Vincent, 2011. "The impact of dark trading and visible fragmentation on market quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 8630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buti, Sabrina & Rindi, Barbara & Werner, Ingrid M., 2017. "Dark pool trading strategies, market quality and welfare," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 244-265.
- Laura Delaney & Polina Kovaleva, 2017. "The dampening effect of iceberg orders on small traders’ welfare," Annals of Finance, Springer, pages 453-484.
- Foley, Sean & Putniņš, Tālis J., 2016. "Should we be afraid of the dark? Dark trading and market quality," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 456-481.
- Gozluklu, Arie E., 2016. "Pre-trade transparency and informed trading: Experimental evidence on undisclosed orders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-115.
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi & Ingrid M. Werner, 2014. "Dark Pool Trading Strategies, Market Quality and Welfare," Working Papers 530, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Putniņš, Tālis J., 2015. "Dark trading and price discovery," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 70-92.
- Corey Garriott & Adrian Walton, 2016. "Retail Order Flow Segmentation," Staff Working Papers 16-20, Bank of Canada.
- Stefan Frey & Patrik Sandås, 2017. "The Impact of Iceberg Orders in Limit Order Books," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-43, September.
- Menkveld, Albert J. & Yueshen, Bart Zhou & Zhu, Haoxiang, 2017. "Shades of darkness: A pecking order of trading venues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 503-534.
- Paul Mizen & Veronica Veleanu, 2015. "On the Information Flow from Credit Derivatives to the Macroeconomy," Discussion Papers 2015/21, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Alex Boulatov & Terrence Hendershott & Dmitry Livdan, 2013.
"Informed Trading and Portfolio Returns,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 35-72.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Eom, Kyong Shik & Hahn, Sang Buhm & Park, Jong-Ho, 2013. "Autocorrelation and partial price adjustment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 78-93.
- Chelley-Steeley, Patricia L. & Steeley, James M., 2014. "Portfolio size, non-trading frequency and portfolio return autocorrelation," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 56-77.
- Gerig, Austin & Michayluk, David, 2017. "Automated liquidity provision," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 1-13.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Colla, Paolo, 2016. "Market Fragmentation, Dissimulation, and the Disclosure of Insider Trades," CEPR Discussion Papers 11690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emiliano Pagnotta, 2016. "Chasing Private Information," 2016 Meeting Papers 1673, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thierry Foucault & Roman Kozhan & Wing Wah Tham, 2017. "Toxic Arbitrage," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 1053-1094.
- Kinnunen, Jyri, 2017. "Dynamic cross-autocorrelation in stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 162-173.
- Chesney, Marc & Crameri, Remo & Mancini, Loriano, 2015. "Detecting abnormal trading activities in option markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 263-275.
- Dong, Xi & Feng, Shu & Ling, Leng & Song, Pingping, 2017. "Dynamic autocorrelation of intraday stock returns," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 274-280.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Vyacheslav Fos, 2012. "Do prices reveal the presence of informed trading?," NBER Working Papers 18452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Koudijs, 2015. "Those Who Know Most: Insider Trading in Eighteenth-Century Amsterdam," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(6), pages 1356-1409.
- Dugast, Jérôme & Foucault, Thierry, 2016. "Data Abundance and Asset Price Informativeness," CEPR Discussion Papers 11190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cespa, Giovanni & Foucault, Thierry, 2011. "Learning from Prices, Liquidity Spillovers, and Market Segmentation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hendershott, Terrence & Livdan, Dmitry & Schürhoff, Norman, 2015. "Are institutions informed about news?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 249-287.
- Boulatov, Alex & Hatch, Brian C. & Johnson, Shane A. & Lei, Adam Y.C., 2009.
"Dealer attention, the speed of quote adjustment to information, and net dealer revenue,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1531-1542, August.
- Gwilym, Owain Ap & Wang, Qvigwei & Hasan, Iftekhar & Xie, Ru, 2013. "In search of concepts : The effects of speculative demand on returns and volume," Research Discussion Papers 10/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Friederich, Sylvain & Payne, Richard, 2015. "Order-to-trade ratios and market liquidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 214-223.
- Cullen, Grant & Gasbarro, Dominic & Monroe, Gary S., 2010. "Mutual fund trades and the value of contradictory private information," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 378-387, February.
- Fong, Kingsley Y.L. & Liu, Wai-Man, 2010. "Limit order revisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1873-1885, August.
- Chakrabarty, Bidisha & Moulton, Pamela C., 2012. "Earnings announcements and attention constraints: The role of market design," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 612-634.
- Lamoureux, Christopher G. & Wang, Qin, 2015. "Measuring private information in a specialist market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 92-119.
- Shane A. Corwin & Jay F. Coughenour, 2008. "Limited Attention and the Allocation of Effort in Securities Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 3031-3067, December.
- Korczak, Piotr & Phylaktis, Kate, 2010. "Related securities and price discovery: Evidence from NYSE-listed Non-U.S. stocks," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, pages 566-584.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexei Boulatov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.