The microstructure of a U.S. Treasury ECN: the BrokerTec platform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Fleming & Bruce Mizrach, 2008. "The Microstructure of a U.S. Treasury ECN: The Brokertec Platform," Departmental Working Papers 200803, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huberto M. Ennis & John A. Weinberg, 2007. "Interest on reserves and daylight credit," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 111-142.
- Sumner Scott, 2009. "Comment on Brad Delong: Can We Generate Controlled Reflation in a Liquidity Trap?," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-2, March.
- Dasgupta Swapan, 2009. "Comment on Luigi Zingales: Why not Consider Maximum Reserve Ratios?," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-2, March.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2008. "Understanding monetary policy implementation," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 235-263.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moinas, Sophie, 2010.
"Hidden Limit Orders and Liquidity in Order Driven Markets,"
IDEI Working Papers
600, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Moinas, Sophie, 2010. "Hidden Limit Orders and Liquidity in Order Driven Markets," TSE Working Papers 10-147, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chaboud, Alain P. & Chiquoine, Benjamin & Hjalmarsson, Erik & Loretan, Mico, 2010.
"Frequency of observation and the estimation of integrated volatility in deep and liquid financial markets,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 212-240, March.
- Alain P. Chaboud & Benjamin Chiquoine & Erik Hjalmarsson & Mico Loretan, 2007. "Frequency of observation and the estimation of integrated volatility in deep and liquid financial markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 905, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alain Chaboud & Benjamin Chiquoine & Erik Hjalmarsson & Mico Loretan, 2008. "Frequency of observation and the estimation of integrated volatility in deep and liquid financial markets," BIS Working Papers 249, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bruce Mizrach & Christopher J. Neely, 2007. "The microstructure of the U.S. treasury market," Working Papers 2007-052, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jiang, George J. & Lo, Ingrid, 2014.
"Private information flow and price discovery in the U.S. treasury market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 118-133.
- George J. Jiang & Ingrid Lo, 2011. "Private Information Flow and Price Discovery in the U.S. Treasury Market," Staff Working Papers 11-5, Bank of Canada.
- Sun, Zhuowei & Dunne, Peter G. & Li, Youwei, 2015.
"Price discovery in the dual-platform US Treasury market,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 95-110.
- Sun, Zhuowei & Dunne, Peter G. & Li, Youwei, 2015. "Price Discovery in the Dual-Platform US Treasury Market," MPRA Paper 61440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens H. E. Christensen & James M. Gillan, 2011. "A model-independent maximum range for the liquidity correction of TIPS yields," Working Paper Series 2011-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hajime Tomura, 2012. "On the Existence and Fragility of Repo Markets," Staff Working Papers 12-17, Bank of Canada.
- Frey, Stefan & Sandås, Patrik, 2009. "The impact of iceberg orders in limit order books," CFR Working Papers 09-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- William Dudley & Jennifer E. Roush & Michelle Steinberg Ezer, 2009. "The case for TIPS: an examination of the costs and benefits," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 1-17.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Ruihong Huang, 2012.
"On the Dark Side of the Market: Identifying and Analyzing Hidden Order Placements,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2012-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Huang, Ruihong, 2012. "On the dark side of the market: Identifying and analyzing hidden order placements," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Coluzzi, Chiara & Ginebri, Sergio & Turco, Manuel, 2008. "Measuring and Analyzing the Liquidity of the Italian Treasury Security Wholesale Secondary Market," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08044, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Robert Engle & Michael J. Fleming & Eric Ghysels & Giang Nguyen, 2012. "Liquidity, volatility, and flights to safety in the U.S. treasury market: evidence from a new class of dynamic order book models," Staff Reports 590, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Coluzzi, Chiara & Ginebri, Sergio, 2008. "Order Dynamics in the Italian Treasury Security Wholesale Secondary Market," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08050, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Dunne, Peter & Hau, Harald & Moore, Michael, 2008. "A Tale of Two Platforms: Dealer Intermediation in the European Sovereign Bond Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 6969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrostructure; Treasury market; bid-ask spread; price impact; information;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .