The transition to electronic communications networks in the secondary treasury market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleming, Michael J, 2002.
"Are Larger Treasury Issues More Liquid? Evidence from Bill Reopenings,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 707-735, August.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002. "Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 707-739.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002. "Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings," Staff Reports 145, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1991. " Measuring the Information Content of Stock Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 179-207, March.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2003. "Measuring treasury market liquidity," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 83-108.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2003.
"Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 353-403, April.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2001. "Middle Men Versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1299, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2002. "Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," NBER Working Papers 8883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth D. Garbade & Jeffrey F. Ingber, 2005. "The Treasury auction process: objectives, structure, and recent acquisitions," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(Feb).
- B. Mizrach, 2006.
"Does SIZE matter? Liquidity Provision by the Nasdaq Anonymous Trading Facility,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 7(4), pages 471-486, December.
- Bruce Mizrach, 2006. "Does SIZE Matter? Liquidity Provision by the Nasdaq Anonymous Trading Facility," Departmental Working Papers 200602, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2001. "The implications of electronic trading in financial markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 16.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & Kenneth Kotz, 2006. "Automation versus Intermediation: Evidence from Treasuries Going Off the Run," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(5), pages 2395-2414, October.
- repec:rus:hseeco:72158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gardner Ackley & Alan S. Greenspan & Franco Modigliani, 1978. "Implications for Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(2), pages 507-523.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert Schwartz,, "undated". "Electronic Call Market Trading," Financial Networks _001, Economics of Networks.
- Mizrach, Bruce & Neely, Christopher J., 2008. "Information shares in the US Treasury market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1221-1233, July.
- Michael J. Fleming, 1997. "The round-the-clock market for U.S. Treasury securities," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 9-32.
- Nyborg, Kjell G. & Sundaresan, Suresh, 1996. "Discriminatory versus uniform Treasury auctions: Evidence from when-issued transactions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 63-104, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dungey, Mardi & Henry, Olan & McKenzie, Michael, 2010. "From Trade-to-Trade in US Treasuries," Working Papers 10446, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 May 2010.
- Jose Gutierrez & Yiuman Tse, 2009. "NYSE execution quality subsequent to migration to hybrid," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 59-81, July.
- Pasquariello, Paolo & Vega, Clara, 2009. "The on-the-run liquidity phenomenon," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Michael J. Fleming & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2007. "How do treasury dealers manage their positions?," Staff Reports 299, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Romans Pancs, 2014. "Workup," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 18(1), pages 37-71, March.
- Susan Thomas, 2010.
"Call auctions : A solution to some difficulties in Indian finance,"
Finance Working Papers
23028, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Susan Thomas, 2010. "Call auctions: A Solution to some difficulties in Indian finance," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Susan Thomas, 2010. "Call Auctions: A Solution to Some Difficulties in Indian Finance," Working Papers id:2597, eSocialSciences.
- Tetsuo Kurosaki & Yusuke Kumano & Kota Okabe & Teppei Nagano, 2015. "Liquidity in JGB Markets: An Evaluation from Transaction Data," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 15-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Bruce Mizrach & Christopher J. Neely, 2007. "The microstructure of the U.S. treasury market," Working Papers 2007-052, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sun, Zhuowei & Dunne, Peter G. & Li, Youwei, 2015.
"Price discovery in the dual-platform US Treasury market,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 95-110.
- Sun, Zhuowei & Dunne, Peter G. & Li, Youwei, 2015. "Price Discovery in the Dual-Platform US Treasury Market," MPRA Paper 61440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2010.
"Business Method Patents And U.S. Financial Services,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(3), pages 322-352, July.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2008. "Business method patents and U.S. financial services," Working Papers 08-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chatrath, Arjun & Christie-David, Rohan A. & Lee, Kiseop & Moore, William T., 2009. "Competitive inventory management in Treasury markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 800-809, May.
- Robert Engle & Michael J. Fleming & Eric Ghysels & Giang Nguyen, 2012. "Liquidity, volatility, and flights to safety in the U.S. treasury market: evidence from a new class of dynamic order book models," Staff Reports 590, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Dungey, Mardi & McKenzie, Michael & Smith, L. Vanessa, 2009.
"Empirical evidence on jumps in the term structure of the US Treasury Market,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 430-445, June.
- Mardi Dungey & Michael McKenzie & Vanessa Smith, 2007. "Empirical Evidence On Jumps In The Term Structure Of The Us Treasury Market," CAMA Working Papers 2007-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bongjin Kim & Mark M. Suazo & John E. Prescott, 2008. "Exploring the Cognitive Nature of Boards of Directors and Its Implication for Board Effectiveness," Working Papers 0032, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic commerce ; Electronic funds transfers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2006:i:nov:p:527-542:n:v.88no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .