The transition to electronic communications networks in the secondary treasury market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleming, Michael J, 2002.
"Are Larger Treasury Issues More Liquid? Evidence from Bill Reopenings,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 707-735, August.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002. "Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 707-739.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2002. "Are larger Treasury issues more liquid? Evidence from bill reopenings," Staff Reports 145, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1991. " Measuring the Information Content of Stock Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 179-207, March.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2003. "Measuring treasury market liquidity," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 83-108.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2003.
"Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 353-403, April.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2001. "Middle Men Versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1299, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2002. "Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," NBER Working Papers 8883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mizrach, Bruce & Neely, Christopher J., 2008. "Information shares in the US Treasury market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1221-1233, July.
- Kenneth D. Garbade & Jeffrey F. Ingber, 2005. "The Treasury auction process: objectives, structure, and recent acquisitions," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(Feb).
- Michael J. Fleming, 1997. "The round-the-clock market for U.S. Treasury securities," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 9-32.
- B. Mizrach, 2006.
"Does SIZE matter? Liquidity Provision by the Nasdaq Anonymous Trading Facility,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 7(4), pages 471-486, December.
- Bruce Mizrach, 2006. "Does SIZE Matter? Liquidity Provision by the Nasdaq Anonymous Trading Facility," Departmental Working Papers 200602, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2001. "The implications of electronic trading in financial markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 16.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & Kenneth Kotz, 2006. "Automation versus Intermediation: Evidence from Treasuries Going Off the Run," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(5), pages 2395-2414, October.
- repec:rus:hseeco:72158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gardner Ackley & Alan S. Greenspan & Franco Modigliani, 1978. "Implications for Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(2), pages 507-523.
- Nicholas Economides & Robert Schwartz,, "undated". "Electronic Call Market Trading," Financial Networks _001, Economics of Networks.
- Nyborg, Kjell G. & Sundaresan, Suresh, 1996. "Discriminatory versus uniform Treasury auctions: Evidence from when-issued transactions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 63-104, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dungey, Mardi & Henry, Olan & McKenzie, Michael, 2010. "From Trade-to-Trade in US Treasuries," Working Papers 10446, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 May 2010.
- Jose Gutierrez & Yiuman Tse, 2009. "NYSE execution quality subsequent to migration to hybrid," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 59-81, July.
- Michael J. Fleming & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2007. "How do treasury dealers manage their positions?," Staff Reports 299, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bruce Mizrach & Christopher J. Neely, 2007. "The microstructure of the U.S. treasury market," Working Papers 2007-052, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2010.
"Business Method Patents And U.S. Financial Services,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(3), pages 322-352, July.
- Robert M. Hunt, 2008. "Business method patents and U.S. financial services," Working Papers 08-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chatrath, Arjun & Christie-David, Rohan A. & Lee, Kiseop & Moore, William T., 2009. "Competitive inventory management in Treasury markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 800-809, May.
- Sun, Zhuowei & Dunne, Peter G. & Li, Youwei, 2015.
"Price discovery in the dual-platform US Treasury market,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 95-110.
- Sun, Zhuowei & Dunne, Peter G. & Li, Youwei, 2015. "Price Discovery in the Dual-Platform US Treasury Market," MPRA Paper 61440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Thomas, 2010.
"Call auctions : A solution to some difficulties in Indian finance,"
Finance Working Papers
23028, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Susan Thomas, 2010. "Call Auctions: A Solution to Some Difficulties in Indian Finance," Working Papers id:2597, eSocialSciences.
- Susan Thomas, 2010. "Call auctions: A Solution to some difficulties in Indian finance," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Bongjin Kim & Mark M. Suazo & John E. Prescott, 2008. "Exploring the Cognitive Nature of Boards of Directors and Its Implication for Board Effectiveness," Working Papers 0032, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Dungey, Mardi & McKenzie, Michael & Smith, L. Vanessa, 2009.
"Empirical evidence on jumps in the term structure of the US Treasury Market,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 430-445, June.
- Mardi Dungey & Michael McKenzie & Vanessa Smith, 2007. "Empirical Evidence On Jumps In The Term Structure Of The Us Treasury Market," CAMA Working Papers 2007-25, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pasquariello, Paolo & Vega, Clara, 2009. "The on-the-run liquidity phenomenon," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Romans Pancs, 2014. "Workup," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 18(1), pages 37-71, March.
- Tetsuo Kurosaki & Yusuke Kumano & Kota Okabe & Teppei Nagano, 2015. "Liquidity in JGB Markets: An Evaluation from Transaction Data," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 15-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Robert Engle & Michael J. Fleming & Eric Ghysels & Giang Nguyen, 2012. "Liquidity, volatility, and flights to safety in the U.S. treasury market: evidence from a new class of dynamic order book models," Staff Reports 590, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic commerce ; Electronic funds transfers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2006:i:nov:p:527-542:n:v.88no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .