Does SIZE Matter? Liquidity Provision by the Nasdaq Anonymous Trading Facility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B. Mizrach, 2006. "Does SIZE matter? Liquidity Provision by the Nasdaq Anonymous Trading Facility," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 7(4), pages 471-486, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Weston, 2002. "Electronic Communication Networks and Liquidity on the Nasdaq," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 125-139, August.
- Engle, Robert F. & Patton, Andrew J., 2004.
"Impacts of trades in an error-correction model of quote prices,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Engle, Robert F & Patton, Andrew J, 2000. "Impacts of Trades in an Error-Correction Model of Quote Prices," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6dm6093f, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1991. " Measuring the Information Content of Stock Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 179-207, March.
- Christie, William G & Schultz, Paul H, 1994. " Why Do NASDAQ Market Makers Avoid Odd-Eighth Quotes?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1813-1840, December.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & D. Timothy McCormick, 2003. "Competition among Trading Venues: Information and Trading on Electronic Communications Networks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2637-2666, December.
- Roger D. Huang, 2002. "The Quality of ECN and Nasdaq Market Maker Quotes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1285-1319, June.
- Klock, Mark & McCormick, D Timothy, 1999. "The Impact of Market Maker Competition on Nasdaq Spreads," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 34(4), pages 55-73, November.
- Michael J. Barclay & William G. Christie & Jeffrey H. Harris & Eugene Kandel & Paul H. Schultz, 1999. "Effects of Market Reform on the Trading Costs and Depths of Nasdaq Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Cheng, Minder, 1997. "In Search of Liquidity: Block Trades in the Upstairs and Downstairs Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 175-203.
- James P. Weston, 2000. "Competition on the Nasdaq and the Impact of Recent Market Reforms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2565-2598, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce Mizrach & Christopher J. Neely, 2007. "The microstructure of the U.S. treasury market," Working Papers 2007-052, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bruce Mizrach & Christopher J. Neely, 2006. "The transition to electronic communications networks in the secondary treasury market," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 527-542.
More about this item
KeywordsECN; Super Montage; Total View; market impact;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2006-01-24 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2006-01-24 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-01-24 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:200602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .