Archipelago's move towards exchange status: An analysis of Archipelago trading in NYSE and NASDAQ stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christie, William G & Harris, Jeffrey H & Schultz, Paul H, 1994. " Why Did NASDAQ Market Makers Stop Avoiding Odd-Eighth Quotes?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1841-1860, December.
- Christie, William G & Schultz, Paul H, 1994. " Why Do NASDAQ Market Makers Avoid Odd-Eighth Quotes?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1813-1840, December.
- Peterson, Mark & Sirri, Erik, 2002. "Order Submission Strategy and the Curious Case of Marketable Limit Orders," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 221-241, June.
- Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott & D. Timothy McCormick, 2003. "Competition among Trading Venues: Information and Trading on Electronic Communications Networks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2637-2666, December.
- Roger D. Huang, 2002. "The Quality of ECN and Nasdaq Market Maker Quotes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(3), pages 1285-1319, June.
- Michael J. Barclay & William G. Christie & Jeffrey H. Harris & Eugene Kandel & Paul H. Schultz, 1999. "Effects of Market Reform on the Trading Costs and Depths of Nasdaq Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Bruno Biais & Christophe Bisiere & Chester Spatt, 2002. "Imperfect Competition in Financial Markets: ISLAND vs. NASDAQ," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E41, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Yusif Simaan & Daniel G. Weaver & David K. Whitcomb, 2003. "Market Maker Quotation Behavior and Pretrade Transparency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 1247-1268, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Dennis Y. & Hrazdil, Karel, 2012. "Speed of convergence to market efficiency: The role of ECNs," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 702-720.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:57:y:2005:i:6:p:541-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.